frame-rate any slowdown?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: oxman2k

oxman2k
4 years ago#1
is there any slowdown in the game

User Info: Setnaro X

Setnaro X
4 years ago#2
I've been playing the game for a while now. Raced through 18 out of 21 race tracks, and not once did I feel like the game's framerate dipped severely. It manages to stay at a steady 30fps. In comparison to the first game's noticeable dropped frames, this one performs much better.
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."

User Info: oxman2k

oxman2k
4 years ago#3
how bad are the frame-rate drops, in the ign review they mention minor slowdown is it on all the tracks.looks like a good game but i really hate slowdown in racing games this should have had a rock solid frame-rate

User Info: jon_dojah

jon_dojah
4 years ago#4
The videos i watched on youtube showed the framerate a bit more choppier on 360 so I got the PS3 version instead. It seems to me that its running at a solid 30fps whereas I heard the 360 runs between 27-30fps

User Info: Cappuccin0

Cappuccin0
4 years ago#5
I've noticed no slowdowns whatsover, on an installed to HD game. I remember framerate jumps were common on the first game, but not at all on this one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived