First game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pokemega32

pokemega32
4 years ago#1
Is there are any good reason to get both games anymore, or should I just get the new one?
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
4 years ago#2
I prefer the 1st game because it has ryo but thats just me lol.

User Info: ParaSpartan

ParaSpartan
4 years ago#3
The first game is a better racer.

The transforming mechanic makes this more interesting as a party game.
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#4
Also first game has Motorcycle (Shadow, I am look at you) that can wheelie for boosts.
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat

User Info: inferno_Lan

inferno_Lan
4 years ago#5
I'd say that both games are drastically different enough from each other that they're both good purchases. Very different experiences.
Gamertag: iNf3Rn0 Lan
PSN ID: iNf3Rn0_Lan

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#6
The 2 games are different enough for it to be worth owning both.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
4 years ago#7
First game was good but but lacks balance as certain characters have a distinct advantage. ( Namely those that can chain boosts faster) where with this game it's far more balanced and you can alter character statistics with mods.

The first game is a good game mind, but having played the first game extensively I can say that this one blows it out of the water.
I don't like killing people from geographical location A, but have no qualm killing people from geographical location B.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived