Freezing issue?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#1
Ive had this game freeze 4 times on me but only after an online race, is this a disc issue or something with the game?
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: baraatje123

baraatje123
4 years ago#2
With me it likely freezes when playing world tour, but I failed. Luckily It registers that I cleared it, so it is also good.

User Info: Edwin Lim

Edwin Lim
4 years ago#3
I only had this game froze on me twice so far and both freezes happened while loading a track in Time-Trial. I guess its most likely the time-trial servers crapping out or my internet crapping out when that happened.
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg

User Info: Hedgehog Master

Hedgehog Master
4 years ago#4
The freeze where it gets stuck on a black screen after Local / Online matches right?
yes. I've had this happen to me and many others have as well , and yes, it is something of a glitch within the game itself.

Theres thankfully a fix for it.
When you first startup the game, never immediately go into an online match. First go into Career and either do a challenge in Would tour, a GP race, or Single Race. Then, Once you start the race, pause and exit out.
from then on you shouldnt get the freeze anymore.
ah skitty j00

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
4 years ago#5
I've only gotten one freeze. In the vs race on Starlight Carnival, Amy didn't spawn when it was her turn, and when I "passed her", the game froze.
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived