A ton of freezing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#1
I just got the 360 version of this. Out of 10 races the game has froze 6 times. Is this normal for the 360 version or is my copy just a bad burn?
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Blyde

Blyde
4 years ago#2
Have you tried installing it? I install all my games and they run very well.

And as a followup to your question, I have no idea since I've had no freezing problems whatsoever (except for getting iced 3x in a race while I'm first. Stupid rubberbanding).
*does an FOF Cancel*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Blyde/BlydeBRAWL.png

User Info: rekyoha

rekyoha
4 years ago#3
For me it has frozen 5 times, 3 offline and twice before a online race.
kirby morrow=shower head/liam o brian=cheese=weird stuff

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#4
Yeah I install all my games as well.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Edwin Lim

Edwin Lim
4 years ago#5
No its NOT normal at all. I have this game since Nov last year and the game has only froze twice so far. And my game isn't even installed.

If your talking about online freezing, there is a fix for this. And that is NOT to immediately go into an online race after starting the game. Instead, do a offline Single Race first then after that, you can go online without much problems.
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
4 years ago#6
Day it came out. Almost all chars unlocked (only need like 12 stars) and ner has the game frooze on me.

User Info: kingekinge

kingekinge
4 years ago#7
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I just got the 360 version of this. Out of 10 races the game has froze 6 times. Is this normal for the 360 version or is my copy just a bad burn?

By 'bad burn' do you mean you are pirating the game.

User Info: Setnaro X

Setnaro X
4 years ago#8
Game froze several times during the first week after I purchased the game. I installed it onto my Xbox HDD; no issues since then.
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
4 years ago#9
mine has frozen before so it's def the game. It actually didn't start freezing until I installed it
Ron Paul 2012

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#10
kingekinge posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

By 'bad burn' do you mean you are pirating the game.

No. By bad burn I mean my official copy is a bad burn. That happens.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived