Why on earth didn't they add a Burning Rangers character??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Why on earth didn't they add a Burning Rangers character??

User Info: __Fiale__

__Fiale__
4 years ago#1
They have the stage, but no character?

They could've had a mini version of the Burning Rangers ship as the flight mode.
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia

User Info: ValkyrieXVIII

ValkyrieXVIII
4 years ago#2
Probably why there isn't a track for Alex Kidd or BD.Joe? Crulien Masnion perhaps, who knows. Personally I probably heard of Burning Rangers maybe once or twice before this game came up. Actually, soon after playing this game for the first time that I Youtube this game to see how it was, blocky goodness yum.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
4 years ago#3
I'm surprised it actually got a track. Maybe it's just me but I haven't even heard of BR until this game came out.
Now Leave!

User Info: ValkyrieXVIII

ValkyrieXVIII
4 years ago#4
SR71halo posted...
I'm surprised it actually got a track. Maybe it's just me but I haven't even heard of BR until this game came out.

^ It was most likely just one of those games that simply came in went without many people taking notice in it. I love Sega but I never played Samba De Amigo, Billy Hatcher ( though many people seem to like Billy ) or Alex Kid . One could argue that is probably why some characters in part 1 like the ChuChu rocket mouses were left out of Transformed though this could be due to initial laziness on Sumo's part or the fact that there was only 2 games to ChuChu rocket if not only 1 and not many cared for it *cough big the cat cough* This doesn't excuse BD.Joe from Crazy Taxi so I can't really tell ya.

User Info: Elly_May

Elly_May
4 years ago#5
SR71halo posted...
I'm surprised it actually got a track. Maybe it's just me but I haven't heard of BR until this game came out.

Burning Rangers was one of the last Sega Saturn games to be released before the system went under. Its gotten a pretty respectable score by a few gaming magazines as well like EGM for instance.
Without syntax and grammar, human language would not be any different from the chimpanzees that shout repeating sounds. ~ Phillip Tobias

User Info: pirajacinto

pirajacinto
4 years ago#6
I think it's more the mindset of do you perfer a stage or a character? Sometimes the more obsere games end up with this choice. It's pretty much like saying why isn't there a Space Channel 5 stage if the characters are there.
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena

User Info: __Fiale__

__Fiale__
4 years ago#7
pirajacinto posted...
I think it's more the mindset of do you perfer a stage or a character? Sometimes the more obsere games end up with this choice. It's pretty much like saying why isn't there a Space Channel 5 stage if the characters are there.

You're right. I should appreciate they even gave Burning Rangers a nod! I guess I just wanted more Burning Rangers! :)
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Why on earth didn't they add a Burning Rangers character??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived