Nights and Reala..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: __Fiale__

__Fiale__
4 years ago#1
Have they always been able to transform into things? I can't really remember that on the Saturn NiGHTS.

Or is it something that came about in the wii NiGHTS?

It's just I was abit bummed to see Nights and Reala weren't really playable because they are their cars...

They look freaky as hell!
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia

User Info: pirajacinto

pirajacinto
4 years ago#2
Wii NiGHTs I think.
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 years ago#3
It wouldn't even be that bad if you were just playing as them in vehicle forms...but it's the fact that there's a nightopian DRIVER that ruins it.

So you aren't even playing as say, NiGHTS in a car form. Nope, you are playing as a Nightopian DRIVING NiGHTS in a car form.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa

User Info: CNash

CNash
4 years ago#4
Play NiGHTS again - it's on XBLA so you have no excuse! - and you'll see that NiGHTS transforms into vehicles in a couple of the levels.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived