Hard to enjoy when I never get to pick my character online

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Hard to enjoy when I never get to pick my character online

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
3 years ago#1
So irritating. I play Gum. I want to use Gum. But unfortunately I never get to use her simply because the other guy can go through the menus faster than I can? Screw that. It should let me still be Gum because I WAS JUST USING HER.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: Hydoom

Hydoom
3 years ago#2
Might as well have a back-up favorite character. o.o

I usually prioritize AGES, then fall back to Vyse, Gilius, Tails, or Dr. Robotnik if any of the others are chosen.

So simply get more favorites. ouo

User Info: valkyrieslayer

valkyrieslayer
3 years ago#3
I have the same problem 8 times out of 10. I honestly started using her on a whim after I had unlocked her back when the game first came out. I noticed other people liked her quite a bit too though pretty early on. No Zobio and Zobiko for me to play this time around, Gum's pretty popular so I just use my Avatar is she's taken.

I just wish the avatar didn't talk...like at all. Long story short, i feel your pain.
"They say lions push their cubs off a cliff to test their worthiness. I just want to push you off a cliff. Good luck!" ~ Ms. Kittycat (disgaea 3)

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
3 years ago#4
valkyrieslayer posted...
I have the same problem 8 times out of 10. I honestly started using her on a whim after I had unlocked her back when the game first came out. I noticed other people liked her quite a bit too though pretty early on. No Zobio and Zobiko for me to play this time around, Gum's pretty popular so I just use my Avatar is she's taken.

I just wish the avatar didn't talk...like at all. Long story short, i feel your pain.

lol, I used to main Zobio and Zobiko as well lol.

I guess i can fall back on Ulala, who I used before Gum....so I either wind up using her or Danica Patrick, both because their cars look really cool.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: UltimaKeyMaster

UltimaKeyMaster
3 years ago#5
Yeah, kinda sucks that multiples of the same character are never allowed in either these games or Mario Kart unless you use Avatars or Miis.

Oh well, at least I have several non-Avatar backup characters I can use. Though...I can agree with wanting to shut that Peanuts-adult-speech-pattern Avatar up.
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Hard to enjoy when I never get to pick my character online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived