Gamestop Return Policy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Gamestop Return Policy?

User Info: chromal187

chromal187
5 years ago#1
If I buy Black ops 2 new, don't I have 7 days to return it with Gamestop? I haven't personally bought anything there in well over 2 years.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chromal-1611/hero/13334276

User Info: _Shikoba_

_Shikoba_
5 years ago#2
That is only for used games. Open new games you can only trade back in.
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022

User Info: chromal187

chromal187
5 years ago#3
Ok that makes more sense. Thanks.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chromal-1611/hero/13334276

User Info: giantsfan2482

giantsfan2482
5 years ago#4
I purchased a new game once, played it for about 2hrs and absolutely hated it. It wasn't what I thought it was. Returned it a few hours after purchase and they gave me a full cash refund. Maybe I just got lucky. Thought I'd share.

User Info: Mr_Spacely

Mr_Spacely
5 years ago#5
chromal187 posted...
If I buy Black ops 2 new, don't I have 7 days to return it with Gamestop? I haven't personally bought anything there in well over 2 years.

They're nazis about returns.

You'll only get a full refund if it's still in the wrapping.
unless you get lucky and get somebody who isn't a fat
nerdy sonofab****
PSN: datboyeazy90
White FC: 5371 9843 3451

User Info: aLmosT_bLinD

aLmosT_bLinD
5 years ago#6
giantsfan2482 posted...
I purchased a new game once, played it for about 2hrs and absolutely hated it. It wasn't what I thought it was. Returned it a few hours after purchase and they gave me a full cash refund. Maybe I just got lucky. Thought I'd share.

From Gamestop? Don't lie lol.. That thieving corporation would never allow that.

User Info: giantsfan2482

giantsfan2482
5 years ago#7
aLmosT_bLinD posted...
giantsfan2482 posted...

From Gamestop? Don't lie lol.. That thieving corporation would never allow that.

Haha, yes, from Gamestop. It was Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. Again, I guess I just got lucky.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Gamestop Return Policy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived