Can you "beat" Tranzit mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can you "beat" Tranzit mode?

User Info: jefferyunger

jefferyunger
4 years ago#1
Just curious anyone knows if Tranzit mode can be beaten - like a Spec Ops mission from the MW series?

I'm sort of tired of just playing Zombies until I die.

Thanks.
PSN: Meteo_Man

User Info: xideadwalkingix

xideadwalkingix
4 years ago#2
jefferyunger posted...
Just curious anyone knows if Tranzit mode can be beaten - like a Spec Ops mission from the MW series?

I'm sort of tired of just playing Zombies until I die.

Thanks.

I would try to answer this, if I know how to find Tranzit mode... I am so confused.
Wait, was that weird, I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing"
PSN: xiDeadWalkingix

User Info: jefferyunger

jefferyunger
4 years ago#3
Haha! Thanks. I'm stuck at work all day waiting to go pick up the game, and this question has been burning in my mind since I heard of this mode. I guess it's the closest thing to a Left 4 Dead level we PS3 users might get?
PSN: Meteo_Man

User Info: xideadwalkingix

xideadwalkingix
4 years ago#4
jefferyunger posted...
Haha! Thanks. I'm stuck at work all day waiting to go pick up the game, and this question has been burning in my mind since I heard of this mode. I guess it's the closest thing to a Left 4 Dead level we PS3 users might get?

I have found the Dead Island Is actually a better choice than Black Ops to compare to L4D ( though I love that game )

I figured it out by the way. You have to work your way from top to bottom ( left to right ) in order to experience Trazit mode.

If you ever want to play add me
XiDeadWalkingiX

P.s ( I play for fun, not that great at the game... actually kinda suck ) but if you down for some fun I'll play :)
Wait, was that weird, I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing"
PSN: xiDeadWalkingix
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can you "beat" Tranzit mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived