Anyone getting an error when trying to join a match?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone getting an error when trying to join a match?

User Info: ne14a6t9r

ne14a6t9r
4 years ago#21
I can sometimes get in a match by myself, but as soon as I'm in a party, I get the same error message. So now my only option is to either try join a game myself, or join someone who is already in a match. Argh

User Info: kingbx

kingbx
4 years ago#22
Apparently there is a update (4.31) and it's suppose to fix this problem. You have to do it your self though (well atleast i had to). Hopefully this helps.
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx

User Info: chickenlard

chickenlard
4 years ago#23
kingbx posted...
Apparently there is a update (4.31) and it's suppose to fix this problem. You have to do it your self though (well atleast i had to). Hopefully this helps.

Where do you get that?

User Info: Jaws19

Jaws19
4 years ago#24
kingbx posted...

Do you mean the firmware update?

kingbx
4 years ago#25
chickenlard posted...
kingbx posted...

Where do you get that?

It's a system update. Not a patch for the game. But i guess this isn't a mandatory update so you go to settings and update it.
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx

kingbx
4 years ago#26
Jaws19 posted...
kingbx posted...

Yeah. But it didn't help =( guess ill just stick to netfix and ac3
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx

User Info: Jaws19

Jaws19
4 years ago#27
kingbx posted...
Jaws19 posted...
kingbx posted...

Yea I was about to say, I've already had it installed and it doesn't help the situation for me.

kingbx
4 years ago#28
Jaws19 posted...
kingbx posted...
Jaws19 posted...
kingbx posted...

Yea I was about to say, I've already had it installed and it doesn't help the situation for me.

Well it was a good try though lol. But something is weird about this because my cousin is playing right now and we're on the same router.
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx

User Info: HamHead_33

HamHead_33
4 years ago#29
Bump

Getting this same message. Was able to play a fee matches earlier but as soon as a party forms, pooh.

And then I try and go play solo again, error.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.

User Info: SteveBob

SteveBob
4 years ago#30
Been saying this to me since early hours of this morning.
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone getting an error when trying to join a match?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived