Hard Drive Texture Install...

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Hard Drive Texture Install...

User Info: Souleater_Grim

Souleater_Grim
5 years ago#1
How long did it take for you guys to install? It's going incredibly slow for me. I started twenty minutes ago and it's only at 4%... Guess I'll play 999 on my DS 'till this thing finishes.
pew-pew-pew!

User Info: SoaD0031

SoaD0031
5 years ago#2
The first maybe two minutes of mine went incredibly slow, but then it picked up the pace dramatically and finished maybe a few minutes later.
PSN: SoaD_009

User Info: imdwpn

imdwpn
5 years ago#3
the first time i did it took about 15 minutes to complete then deleted it

i suggest u do the the self clean (hold eject button then put power cable in) after i did that i went to install again and it completed under 10 minutes and the dvd drive didnt make as much noise the first time i installed
A bio weapon...GUYVER!
PSN: TeNcHu-_-aSaSsIn

User Info: Virobot

Virobot
5 years ago#4
It took like 5 minutes from 0-5%, then rapidly finished the remaining 95% in a few minutes.
PSN:Jareski

User Info: Shadow_of_Deth

Shadow_of_Deth
5 years ago#5
My PS3 made a bunch of noise for the first few minutes and it went extremely slow. Then it picked up a few % in, total time about 10 minutes.

User Info: Ikasnu

Ikasnu
5 years ago#6
Delete current installation, exit, re-enter, reinstall. I had this problem too, but deleted the information that I had already installed, then tried it again and it worked normally.

Also I have to say that with it downloaded, the menu screen and game run slightly smoother.
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.

User Info: xkllleruzi

xkllleruzi
5 years ago#7
It took me about 3 minutes to complete from 0-100% lol I have a brand new 320 GB Slim that I got a week ago though so idk

User Info: RiceManDan

RiceManDan
5 years ago#8
It went like 4mb every second for me.
Psn
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Hard Drive Texture Install...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived