Turns out Ghost + Cold Blooded...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Turns out Ghost + Cold Blooded...

User Info: RebelGameMaster

RebelGameMaster
4 years ago#1
Negates that "standing still" shows you on UAV.
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
4 years ago#2
Sounds good, but I doubt it.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: lechaflan

lechaflan
4 years ago#3
Can you post a video or anyone not at school/work test it out? If so, I'd love to rock this for a sniping class.

edit: however if this is true and word gets to developers, then I'm sure they'd remove it to keep true to their anti-camper intentions.
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. CoDMW 8. BBCSE 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. ShiningForce2 4. MM8 3. P4A 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T

RebelGameMaster
4 years ago#4
lechaflan posted...
Can you post a video or anyone not at school/work test it out? If so, I'd love to rock this for a sniping class.

edit: however if this is true and word gets to developers, then I'm sure they'd remove it to keep true to their anti-camper intentions.

They better not change it... I'm running around like I have to take a mean dump because of the change. Still rocking a 3KD but should be a 7.
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.

User Info: fdofhsaiuhshgiu

fdofhsaiuhshgiu
4 years ago#5
I think he might be right, but it's not ghost that hides you from UAVs. It's just Cold Blooded.
PSN: fdofhsaiuhshgiu
''I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.''
(message deleted)

RebelGameMaster
4 years ago#7
Well, I'm happy.

User Info: HeiiHachii

HeiiHachii
4 years ago#8
wait huh?!!
so even if you have ghost if your standing still you show up on UAV?
seriously treyarch caters to much on run/gun players, they might as well not put any sniper weapons there

User Info: KingKobe08

KingKobe08
4 years ago#9
^^eh, run-and-gun over campers ANY DAY. Scorestreaks don't do much to discourage camping anyway. And just for clarification, I'm talking about camping and not sniping (with a sniper rifle).

User Info: HeiiHachii

HeiiHachii
4 years ago#10
KingKobe08 posted...
^^eh, run-and-gun over campers ANY DAY. Scorestreaks don't do much to discourage camping anyway. And just for clarification, I'm talking about camping and not sniping (with a sniper rifle).

im talking about sniping and standing still/crouching still on one location snipping. im not moving therefore I will show up on UAV right? great
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Turns out Ghost + Cold Blooded...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived