Who here makes original emblems not copied from another user or Youtube?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who here makes original emblems not copied from another user or Youtube?

User Info: orphanjohn

orphanjohn
5 years ago#41
Updated mine also. I'll take some pics later. It has well surpassed my BO Meatwad.

Think ill try making a Dropkick Murphy logo next.
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2

User Info: skullgreykilla

skullgreykilla
5 years ago#42
me and some friends all like KH too much so one of us has a heartless symbol one has the nobody symbol and one has the unverse symbol (did the same thing in blops 1) get a lot of people talking about Kh usually positive stuff too
PSN Shadowsoldier771

User Info: NO2_Fiend

NO2_Fiend
5 years ago#43
Mines pretty original it's the Angel of Death. I used 3 layers of flame (red, orange, yellow) for the backround a skull with red lit eyes for the head a black suit for the body with black demon wings and commander pin on chest and he's holding an Uzi in one hand and a sythe in the other. I have an alternate version for my alt account using a different black suit and holding dualy Skorpians.

I chose that because my clan is the Mile High Grim Reapers
I can't believe I've been here this long....

User Info: OhNoItsLiz

OhNoItsLiz
5 years ago#44
I made a Baltimore Os logo. In fives minutes. Using moustaches. Whatevs.
New signature.

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
5 years ago#45
i need the commander emblem to get mine done ... a five star with the shade of the soviet star over each one ... simple ... uncreative ... but i like it ...

User Info: lechaflan

lechaflan
5 years ago#46
I feel like I'm the only one that's done a JRPG character. P4 Teddie isn't that hard but I need what I used in BO1: ovals. I for the life of me can't find where they are.
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. CoDMW 8. BBCSE 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. ShiningForce2 4. MM8 3. P4A 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T

User Info: jayman12311

jayman12311
5 years ago#47
lechaflan posted...
I feel like I'm the only one that's done a JRPG character. P4 Teddie isn't that hard but I need what I used in BO1: ovals. I for the life of me can't find where they are.

Use Free-Transform on a circle by clicking R3.
Pokemon White FC: 0132 4399 0697
Mario Kart 7 Name: WillClan/Gaben

User Info: NinjaDeath911

NinjaDeath911
5 years ago#48
I managed to make the wu-tang W, a lot harder to do in this then in black ops 1 due to different tools

But then I figured...32 layers...I can draw parts of it one shrunken down circle at a time

User Info: Bullbomb

Bullbomb
5 years ago#49
I made my own Hello Kitty Emblem...
2 hours old, which is the GameFAQs equivalent of thirty thousand aeons and twelve seconds---missing_my_head
Pearl FC: 5283-7885-0277, (Kon) PSN ID: Guyver_0
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who here makes original emblems not copied from another user or Youtube?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived