Zombie mode SUCKS! HOW DID THEY MESS THIS UP!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Zombie mode SUCKS! HOW DID THEY MESS THIS UP!

User Info: Send_More_Bears

Send_More_Bears
4 years ago#51
tranzit is not even that big, its just spread out, but half the map is just lava and bull**** fog. how can you not see that? even in the towns and what not theres barely any space to move around.
"I am the answer to the solution"
-Amen from Legend of Kora

User Info: F5X_WegZ

F5X_WegZ
4 years ago#52
The turbine has a lot of uses, not just at the beginning. Some of the uses have yet to even be discovered.

And you obviously haven't built anything else. Car door riot shield, electric zombie trap, power switch, pack a punch. The ladder for the bus, the latch for the bus, the bus plow...getting all the perks etc.

really not that hard to play once you've got a solid strategy for getting yourself established so you aren't just hoarding box weapons till round 10 and getting overrun because you thought the box was your savior, when you should've had the power on and headed for jugg by then at the very least.
I can confirm I was phone.

User Info: F5X_WegZ

F5X_WegZ
4 years ago#53
Not even going to bother with your ignorant wall of text.

Not when there's a topic addressing everything you've failed to discover for yourself.
I can confirm I was phone.

User Info: DRAGONOID7

DRAGONOID7
4 years ago#54
Zombies tranzit has a lot more to offer then even I Thought, its easy to think half the map
is "just lava bull**** fog" as previously stated but in side the fog there's tons of little mini maps where the head grabbing bollocks can't get you.

Get a good team of people who have mics, make a crawler split into to teams, build everything, get weapons pack a punch, get on the bus, start round, stay on bus.
PSN:WinterEagle7:Accuracy is the key to survival.
This isn't artificial intelligence, this is artificial stupidety.

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#55
Anon330 posted...
No, it doesn't suck. They messed nothing up.

You guys are complaining about the lava. The events of Tranzit take place after the easter egg on Moon from Black Ops 1. This means that Earth was hit by missiles. Did you guys think that Earth would not be damaged when it got hit by the missiles? When you went back to Earth on Moon after the easter egg, Earth looked exactly as it does in Tranzit. This explains why the zombies in Tranzit have blue eyes, why everything is destroyed, why Richtofen announces the drops, and why the ground is full of lava. If they removed the lava, they would be contradicting the events of the Moon easter egg. That would be a no-no.

All because they only have one map for Zombies in Black Ops 2 at launch, and they had two in Black Ops 1 does not mean that it is awful. Tranzit is bigger then Kino, and Five combined. And, if you get under the bank, you will see the bottom level of Five.

Apparently there's not a story in Tranzit? There's two parts of the easter egg to do. Plus, it takes place after the events of the Moon easter egg. Sounds like it's a part of a story to me.

Didn't buy any of the DLCs so I don't give any number of ****s when you need to pay over $60 to understand why there is ****ing lava on the ****ing floor.
"Set your dreams high, and make them come true. You can aim higher than this, much higher!"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-

User Info: juker79

juker79
4 years ago#56
Didn't buy any of the DLCs so I don't give any number of ****s when you need to pay over $60 to understand why there is ****ing lava on the ****ing floor.

You don't give a shift but yet are upset the story picked up right where it left off.

User Info: SelkiPrime

SelkiPrime
4 years ago#57
Basically from the first post from TC... i've learned that the map is harder.... so it sucks.... hmm.. I think YOU SUCK TC
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe

User Info: Asylum_71

Asylum_71
4 years ago#58
The points bank and permanent perks? lololol...zombies is more of a joke than I previously thought.
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715

User Info: juker79

juker79
4 years ago#59
The points bank and permanent perks? lololol...zombies is more of a joke than I previously thought.

How does this make it a joke?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Zombie mode SUCKS! HOW DID THEY MESS THIS UP!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived