Zombie mode SUCKS! HOW DID THEY MESS THIS UP!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Zombie mode SUCKS! HOW DID THEY MESS THIS UP!

User Info: dman3981

dman3981
4 years ago#61
I love the new zombies so yeah....
People have different taste and that's just fine by me.

User Info: Suhn-Sol-Jashin

Suhn-Sol-Jashin
4 years ago#62
inb4 get gud.

You could try, you know, making a last stand in the PackaPunch Vault. That worked out until round 21 really well with 4 people. I was using the RPG and the War Machine, did really well, then we went to the Tunnel, lasted until round 34.

But seriously, the game is far greater than BO imo.

User Info: Bee123187

Bee123187
4 years ago#63
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Multiplayer is good but the bugs need fixing asap (random freezing)

Multiplayer is terrible! Knife is awkward and non-reliable. The so called "Best" connection type still has terrible lag. The hit detection is bad. All of the maps are small to medium sized. Almost every map has multi-tiered buildings, which brings more camping. EVERY place there is a gun fight they put some kind of object for people to head glitch at, which also leads to more camping.

If anything is decent about this game, it is the zombies. The thing that made zombies fun is finding your own kite spots before everyone knew about them. And they are kite spots, they're just a little tighter and it makes it a little tougher.

User Info: Nile_Water

Nile_Water
4 years ago#64
Chill Out Treyarc will fix Zombies mode and then we will have the Completed game.

Multiplayer and the Campaign are flawless so Zombies definatley needs updates and tweaking..

Am sure they will fix it.
My Friends---Flak 88---Sturm_Gewehr---Dimitri_Pushkin---Chompa Loompa

User Info: asianrocker06

asianrocker06
4 years ago#65
Umm... did I just read can't make a proper zombie loop? LOL! Okay there... I'll list a bunch of loops you can do <_< well do I really need to? Every single place on Tranzit has been structured in a way to create zombie loops <_<

Bus Station - Just circle around the outside
Tunnel - Near the M16. Plenty of room to kite.
Farm - Run around the tractor
Farm - Run around the bus load off area. Lots of open space, tons of room to kite.
Power Area - You can run a decent loop inside the power room alone
Town - It's possible, but this is the worst place to do a train. Too much fire.

As for the knifing the zombie on face. Galvaknuckles/Bowie Knife solves all problems. The lamps are also there for a reason. Learn to make teleporters.

The REAL problem with zombies this time around is the leaderboards. I hate how if someone drops out of the game the game won't record any new rounds past the drop out :/ Treyarch really needs to fix this, and they need to fix the major ass lag compensation.

User Info: Predwolf

Predwolf
4 years ago#66
I think my favourite part is that a lot of kids are crying that it's not easy anymore. Good.

Zombies shouldn't be about "Oh, I got up to wave four hundred!", it should be more like "Dude, wave ten kicked our team's ass!"

User Info: Freddie_Mays

Freddie_Mays
4 years ago#67
Predwolf posted...
I think my favourite part is that a lot of kids are crying that it's not easy anymore. Good.

Zombies shouldn't be about "Oh, I got up to wave four hundred!", it should be more like "Dude, wave ten kicked our team's ass!"

I agree with this, Kino Der Toten is just impossible to lose and thus terribly boring, however i do agree that this games Zombies is pretty bad and prefer the old maps, and its not nostalgia because i must have played only a few of the old ones and only then a few times each.
Its only because of Blops 2 Multiplayer being so bad that iv really got into Zombies and iv gone back and bought the old maps and without a doubt they are much more fun.

User Info: Richard841

Richard841
4 years ago#68
As least you can actually play zombies mode online, mine doesn't work, only MP works.

User Info: FiendingHard

FiendingHard
4 years ago#69
Tranzit is challenging yes but the problem is that riding the bus for a few minutes just to get to your next destination isn't FUN. Running through the fog and having to constantly knife the denizens isn't FUN. Having to constantly evade and dodge fire isn't FUN.

Yes its challenging but a game should be fun to play first and foremost. You waste far too much time doing nothing. Running through the fog is essentially doing nothing, riding the bus is doing nothing apart from repairing windows.

I like the concept of building parts but as it stands Tranzit just isn't fun to play. Black Ops zombies lasted my friends and I a year, Blops 2 zombies lasted a week.
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Hell Yeah!, Final Fantasy 9
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Zombie mode SUCKS! HOW DID THEY MESS THIS UP!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived