Whats your sensitivity?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Whats your sensitivity?

User Info: Deadlywolf712

Deadlywolf712
4 years ago#31
Wait... Black ops 2 is on a scale of 14?!!! I haven't gotten the game yet and did not know this. I'm really OCD about my sensitivity, I always go with 3 sensitvity in previous games (between default 2 and 4 high).

But since 4 is the new default now, what is the "new" 3 sensitvity?

User Info: lechaflan

lechaflan
4 years ago#32
It's weird. I worked with a 7-8 in BO and MW3 and while ADS, if I see an enemy about 2/3 to the edge of the screen, I can pinpoint that enemy almost immediately. Here, I feel even with a 10-11 it feels like forever to get a good lock while ADS. I feel like I'm better off hipfiring.
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. CoDMW 8. BBCSE 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. ShiningForce2 4. MM8 3. P4A 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T

User Info: Tom344

Tom344
4 years ago#33
It's easy to control when you get the hang of it, I use it because I can have a chance when i'm shot in the back. 13 sens, 8 on other Cods.
PSN: TomW344

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 years ago#34
anyone saying 10 or over is full of crap... or your kd is straight terrible and you like gimping yourself
I must be Charlie Sheen reincarnate, because all I do is keep on winning

Tom344
4 years ago#35
paperfastcars posted...
To all those who use 10-14 sensitivity, did u guys start with the default sensitivity? Honestly, I really don't know how people can handle that using the analog stick

& I used 5 for about a week(WAW) and found I couldn't react as fast as i'd prefer, so I upped it to 8, then alternated between 8 & 9.

User Info: jdak10

jdak10
4 years ago#36
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.

Tom344
4 years ago#37
jdak10 posted...

And you quickscope well on that? O.o

User Info: Dark5009

Dark5009
4 years ago#38
8 on every CoD, 11-12 in this game.

I can't understand how people use anything less. How do you react quickly? I use the high sensitivity to check corners quickly as I pass them and to quickly react to enemies on screen.

I got used to it playing S&D back in W@W.

Tom344
4 years ago#39
Dark5009 posted...
8 on every CoD, 11-12 in this game.

I can't understand how people use anything less. How do you react quickly? I use the high sensitivity to check corners quickly as I pass them and to quickly react to enemies on screen.

I got used to it playing S&D back in W@W.

I have a friend who uses sensitivity 4 and manages to react fast enough to kill people behind him, it's actually quite annoying that he pulls it off.

User Info: DeadlyDeathBlow

DeadlyDeathBlow
4 years ago#40
9. though i am starting to feel its kinda slow so gonna bump it up to 10-11
The only reason it rains is so God can spit on your existence-Faust
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Whats your sensitivity?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived