You know lag compensation hates you when...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. You know lag compensation hates you when...

User Info: Ice Weasel

Ice Weasel
4 years ago#1
Your KDR in Core? 1.38

Your KDR in Hardcore? 4.00

Yes those are my actual stats. In Hardcore where the lag comp penalty is far less of a factor, I can actually compete! It's amazing what a more level playing field does for your ratio. In Core I'd say 80% of my killcams show that I never even got a shot off.

Never has one day of gaming so completely turned me off a title. I still say this would be the best COD ever if it worked properly, but the lag comp is even worse than in MW 3, (which I honestly didn't think was possible).

User Info: johnuk27

johnuk27
4 years ago#2
the lags so bad i died three times in the lobby today, straight up no joke true story

User Info: HNKS

HNKS
4 years ago#3
Ice Weasel posted...
Your KDR in Core? 1.38

Your KDR in Hardcore? 4.00

Yes those are my actual stats. In Hardcore where the lag comp penalty is far less of a factor, I can actually compete! It's amazing what a more level playing field does for your ratio. In Core I'd say 80% of my killcams show that I never even got a shot off.

Never has one day of gaming so completely turned me off a title. I still say this would be the best COD ever if it worked properly, but the lag comp is even worse than in MW 3, (which I honestly didn't think was possible).

I wouldnt say its worse than MW3. I think they are pretty level. Its a shame because it wasnt a big issue before MW3.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. You know lag compensation hates you when...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived