God damn lag compensation can go suck a ****

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. God damn lag compensation can go suck a ****

User Info: Buddha1187

Buddha1187
5 years ago#1
I guess because I have good internet, I get screwed the most. More times than not I'll be rounding a corner and be dead before I can even get a shot off. Watch the killcam and he's had me in his sights for at least a second or two. That **** is terrible

I did change to "best" connection games, which reduced it a little bit, but it's still prevalent.
DoubleTap868 - " Oh my bad. Spoiler Alert: George Washington survives the Revolutionary War."

User Info: pAceyz

pAceyz
5 years ago#2
I really don't get it. I mean, does it benefit the guy with the best connection or the worst?

User Info: villaboy83

villaboy83
5 years ago#3
rage quitting must be at its all time high with this lag comp crap
PSN: sicario2020 Xbox: sicario2020

User Info: Buddha1187

Buddha1187
5 years ago#4
i honestly don't know. i just know that corner deaths are where it gets me.
DoubleTap868 - " Oh my bad. Spoiler Alert: George Washington survives the Revolutionary War."

User Info: GoldenEye8686

GoldenEye8686
5 years ago#5
DAMN! all day I had lag comp! I think the new patch has messed me up :( I feel like MW3 all over again! I hope it doesn't stay this way
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil

User Info: Tom344

Tom344
5 years ago#6
This isn't really a solution but i'd recommend using the shotgun, until it's fixed, using one is the only way I can really stand a chance, I don't like shooting someone for a second before a hitmarker appears.
PSN: TomW344

User Info: Ice Weasel

Ice Weasel
5 years ago#7
GoldenEye8686 posted...
DAMN! all day I had lag comp! I think the new patch has messed me up :( I feel like MW3 all over again! I hope it doesn't stay this way

I hate to say it but as bad as MW 3 was for lag comp, this game is even worse for me. Such a shame as this is actually a good game otherwise.

User Info: Chadkg5

Chadkg5
5 years ago#8
I'd never thought I'd say it, but I'm going back to MW3. I might come back when this thing isn't a piece of sh** (or whether if), but it's just not fun dying from so much bullsh**

User Info: copycat2008

copycat2008
5 years ago#9
I feel your pain TC, even the mediocre players suddenly becomes elite.
we have better reflex, but even so if they can see you 2 seconds before you see them by the time you aim 3 bullets already landed on you, its a HUGE advantage for them.

just yesterday I got killed and I didnt see anyone, so I looked at the kill cam and he was just infront of me. we were both running towards a corner but i guess cuz of lagg his body was 2 seconds behind him and were he was supposed to be, I saw nothing. it was free kill all night for him, he probably bragging about how elite he was... how sad it was just lagg he truely was just mediocre

User Info: GoldenEye8686

GoldenEye8686
5 years ago#10
I lost 95% of my games today and my average KD was about 1.40

Ridiculous! I'm gonna give this game a break tomorrow and see what happens after. Either way, if this does go MW3 lag comp style, I'll burn it and go to Halo 4....
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. God damn lag compensation can go suck a ****

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived