Why are people so annoying on the mic?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why are people so annoying on the mic?

User Info: DaMainMoogle

DaMainMoogle
4 years ago#1
Seriously, other games are not nearly this bad. All I hear are punks acting like they're hot **** at this game, tools using voice changers, or people trying to impress people with their "awesome" taste in music.
"The good Lord has blessed me with skills that are uncommon..." - Patrick Willis

User Info: Blaeu

Blaeu
4 years ago#2
This drives me nuts too. I primarily play League, but half the time I end up muting at least one of my teammates because of music, static, or high pitch swearing about cats and female dogs.

What I really don't get is the static. How hard is it to use a mic?
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw

User Info: BURL32

BURL32
4 years ago#3
Lol I can't stand the people who for some reason allways has a crying child in the background. It's like hey dumba.. Get off the game and take care of your child! Lol
~~~Behold a red horse and its rider WAR was given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.To him was given a massive sword.: Psn BURL32

User Info: cirus 7

cirus 7
4 years ago#4
because the average person is a complete idiot and doesnt realize how much of a tool they make themselves out to be in their daily life.
psn id "rajas".

User Info: Chadkg5

Chadkg5
4 years ago#5
I mute everyone as soon as I get in a lobby, the useful-to-stupid ratio on mikes has to be 1:100

User Info: Diablo56789

Diablo56789
4 years ago#6
For me it's either a lobby full of

Little kids talking about school or the like
An adult who would be fun to talk to if his/her baby wasn't screaming in the background
A Eurpean/ south american/ etc... party who speak their native language so I can't even talk to them

Mute all but party is the most commonly pushed thing in COD
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS

User Info: AnyNamesLeft1

AnyNamesLeft1
4 years ago#7
I muet all but party asap...only mic up when im partied up. If we dont have 6 I mute the randoms

User Info: KBGiantsfan

KBGiantsfan
4 years ago#8
I usually have my mic muted but if someone with half a brain starts talking I'll join in the fun and start talking
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee

User Info: Hiddy86

Hiddy86
4 years ago#9
I normally keep my mic muted. But thi guy made a comment about the final killcam, and I agreed (was also on his team) and he liiterally went ballistic calling ME a camping *** , and other fine things. God damn dude had to have been bipolar.
PSN: Hiddy420
Playing: Borderlands 2, Battlefield 3, World of Casualcraft, Resident Evil 1-6

User Info: jabagoo

jabagoo
4 years ago#10
Games been out so long so everyone thinks they're good. That's why people cry so much
PSN: P--MONEY (yes two hyphens to it)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why are people so annoying on the mic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived