Black ops 2 by far the worst CoD. Is Cod4 playable online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Black ops 2 by far the worst CoD. Is Cod4 playable online?

User Info: Superfly Jo Jo

Superfly Jo Jo
4 years ago#21
I really want to like this game, but I just can't. The lag comp issues are so bad. I get killed with one magical bullet, then watch the kill cam and it shows the guy firing half a magazine into me. **** that. Now the rumor is Treyarch's next patch is doing nothing about lag or connection issues and they are just "balancing weapons". It's not the ****ing weapons! The maps cater to close range combat that's it! I don't even care about that I just want the Damn game to be playable!
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Zelda: OoT, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Black Ops II

User Info: Dino Duck

Dino Duck
4 years ago#22
Played a game of COD4 a few years ago. Got into a hacked lobby. Had everything unlocked including all gold camos and everything. It was pretty sweeeeet.
Economic:-9.75 Social:-8.15
Heath Miller Career Tracker:
289 REC 3275 YDS 11.3 YPC 29 TD LONG 87

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
4 years ago#23
Slayer7861 posted...
So nobody answered my question. So is CoD4 unplayable online? I have a couple friends that wanna play in a party, but i wanted to know if hackers will be in every match i play.

Lol this guy. No there won't be hackers in EVERY match you play. But chances are high. I played MW when MW3 was out and I never seen any of the sort (though it was still Nov. I don't know about now.)

OH and
WaW=COD4>BO2>BO>MW2>MW3
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#24
Not sure about PS3 version, but 360 is still very playable and very fun. Few hackers, and they usually just spam you mid-game.

I would advise to stay away from SND as most real hacking goes on there.
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#25
BO2 is by far one of the best imho.
I've played all COD games and I'm coming back from BF3 after being pissed off with MW3.
I was surprised as how good BO2 was. I thought my days of casual shooters was over and had some false pride of being a BF3>>>COD gamer...until I gave BO2 a try. I'm now enjoying it far more than I enjoy BF3.

User Info: gucciburrr

gucciburrr
4 years ago#26
My buddy was playing last week and said it was a good time. A few hackers but not to the point of being game breaking. I agree that this game is a lost cause. 90% of the community running around hip firing with laser smgs and the horrendous lag makes this a laughably bad title. God Treyarch is such a below average developer....
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Black ops 2 by far the worst CoD. Is Cod4 playable online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived