The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Frenzy Killer Emblem. (5 rapid kills)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Frenzy Killer Emblem. (5 rapid kills)

User Info: fathomz

fathomz
4 years ago#1
i really want this skull emblem. so if anyone has it can you tell me how you obtained it?! scorestreak? dumb luck? is it possible to unlock emblems in combat training? i doubt it but just trying to think of ways i can get this.

i got the 4 rapid kills with pure luck.. hacked a bouncing betty killing two and then quickly shot two others nearby.
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker

User Info: SniperFrog

SniperFrog
4 years ago#2
i got the 6 rapid kills one. I still dont have the Frenzy though. Wish you got credit for all below the one you got. but nope
It was dumb luck. demolition on nuketown we had bomb planted. i ran through the house the backway and with a silencer just followed the team shooting people as they were trying to difuse. And then it was me in the room just shooting and stabbing until I died. Was completely random and lucky.
Our enemies shall fight in the shade....of our balls
SniperFrog---TBAG Vice President and Co-founder

User Info: Darkflare_EX

Darkflare_EX
4 years ago#3
Try playing Ground War. You might have better luck.
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)

User Info: qwerbleX

qwerbleX
4 years ago#4
none of the challenges under the "killer" tab can be obtained with scorestreaks. i got my frenzy killer by dumb luck.
PSN ID: Dark_Paradigm

User Info: SST_Forever

SST_Forever
4 years ago#5
Get into spawn and voila.

Ultra kill o.O 8 rapid kills
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ

User Info: Dark_V0id

Dark_V0id
4 years ago#6
I'll tell you how I got it. You know how everybody loves to camp the houses in Meltdown and have sniper wars back and forth? Yeah... approach from side crates LMG + FMJ = one dead team.

User Info: Truhazzard3260

Truhazzard3260
4 years ago#7
i got the emblem lol. it was on the map over flow i was by the windo where the b flag is and the enemy team was spawning at the c flag
. i was defending the b flag got the hunter killer drone and noticed that 5 people on the other team was in the hallway behind b flag. so i got out my hunter killer drone and killed 5 of them, then got my RC/XX and got 4. it was funny as hell
3ds fc 4124 5505 6333
psn : Yar Knight

User Info: Mattv323

Mattv323
4 years ago#8
hardpoint, they cluster F*ck the Hp and you can easily obtain it then

User Info: EvanW1109

EvanW1109
4 years ago#9
SniperFrog posted...
i got the 6 rapid kills one. I still dont have the Frenzy though. Wish you got credit for all below the one you got. but nope
It was dumb luck. demolition on nuketown we had bomb planted. i ran through the house the backway and with a silencer just followed the team shooting people as they were trying to difuse. And then it was me in the room just shooting and stabbing until I died. Was completely random and lucky.

I had this happen as well on Raid.

User Info: fathomz

fathomz
4 years ago#10
thanks.. pretty helpful guys
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Frenzy Killer Emblem. (5 rapid kills)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived