Worst game you guys have played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Worst game you guys have played

User Info: TheKingOfKool

TheKingOfKool
4 years ago#1
I went 13-26 during KC. Worst feeling ever because the other team kept whooping me no matter what gun I used. My team managed to win but I stopped playing after that game.
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.

User Info: kratosdakota3

kratosdakota3
4 years ago#2
I believe I went 11-20. I'm super average though. My k/d is 1.06
Currently playing Playstation Allstars, Resident Evil 5, TTT2, AC3, 007 Bloodstone

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
4 years ago#3
kratosdakota3 posted...
I believe I went 11-20. I'm super average though. My k/d is 1.06

You must be super consistant.

When I come up against this party of high K/D guys (three of them are over 4.0) that hang around in K/C games in this part of the world I sometimes go 0.50 K/D against them if my team is bad. I never quit though.

User Info: Buggybear

Buggybear
4 years ago#4
Worst was the first round of cod mwr i ever played. I don't remember the score, but it was 0 kills and many, many deaths. Tdm on Downpour.

In BLOPS 2 it was recently a 4-11 tdm on slums iirc.
As soon as I got one in the aim, i was shot in the back. Or they came in pairs or i just lost against an intelligent camper, or i just lost one-on-one cause i was lame.
That's a sign to call it a day and do something different.
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010

User Info: slickutica

slickutica
4 years ago#5
Worst game I played I jumped into a late Tdm and got spawned killed by a hunter drone for final killcam.
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO

User Info: Buggybear

Buggybear
4 years ago#6
slickutica posted...
Worst game I played I jumped into a late Tdm and got spawned killed by a hunter drone for final killcam.

Lol... Bad luck, that's how the game is. Could have happened to me too.
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010

User Info: premier024

premier024
4 years ago#7
slickutica posted...

When you get put into a match inprogress open up the board before you pick a class.

If your way behind just let it time you out, if not mute everyone then pick your class and carry on.
---

User Info: slickutica

slickutica
4 years ago#8
premier024 posted...
slickutica posted...

When you get put into a match inprogress open up the board before you pick a class.

If your way behind just let it time you out, if not mute everyone then pick your class and carry on.

I couldn't do that to the kids going 1-25, It wouldn't be helping the problem any (raging for stats) so I'll stay and go 5-3 or 3-5 depending on killstreaks.
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO

User Info: premier024

premier024
4 years ago#9
slickutica posted...
premier024 posted...
slickutica posted...

I couldn't do that to the kids going 1-25, It wouldn't be helping the problem any (raging for stats) so I'll stay and go 5-3 or 3-5 depending on killstreaks.

Your looking at it all wrong.

Why would you want to join a game were your just going to get killed 10 times because there chain killstreaking, your just feeding there stats.
---

User Info: copycat2008

copycat2008
4 years ago#10
worst cod tittle ever.... IW wins
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Worst game you guys have played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived