the simple steps to balancing the sniper rifles that will never happens.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. the simple steps to balancing the sniper rifles that will never happens.

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
4 years ago#1
1- disable aim assist for sniper rifles ( or all guns for that matters its something i can do without )

2- Allow quick ADS for sniper rifles but with the penalty that only a headshot will be a OSK in all ranges. or disable all body multipliers if that results in a no OSK

3- Allow body multipliers for sniper rifles when you ADS for more than a second ... or two ... whichever i don't care ...

4- return ghost to its former state so people would resort to normal stationary sniping.

now some of you may agree and a majority wouldn't ...

i really don't care ... the reason i made this topic to put my two cents about the matter ...

User Info: slickutica

slickutica
4 years ago#2
Just give sniper rifles the same hit detection as the killstreak Dragonfire...DONE!
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO

User Info: Lord_TenseEye

Lord_TenseEye
4 years ago#3
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
1- disable aim assist for sniper rifles ( or all guns for that matters its something i can do without )

2- Allow quick ADS for sniper rifles but with the penalty that only a headshot will be a OSK in all ranges. or disable all body multipliers if that results in a no OSK

3- Allow body multipliers for sniper rifles when you ADS for more than a second ... or two ... whichever i don't care ...

4- return ghost to its former state so people would resort to normal stationary sniping.

now some of you may agree and a majority wouldn't ...

i really don't care ... the reason i made this topic to put my two cents about the matter ...

1 - can you honestly do without it or are you assuming. Have you turned off aim assist and tried playing?

I think they could just increase the ADS time a bit and make the cross-hairs shift to the left like it was when BO1 came out.

User Info: buzzerr3

buzzerr3
4 years ago#4
uhhh yawn
Yo

User Info: johnuk27

johnuk27
4 years ago#5
1.2 sec delay before shots can be fired when scoping an they would be fine

User Info: GamingFever

GamingFever
4 years ago#6
2&3 are just horrid
"Don't worry, we got blackbirds on speed dial"
PSN: Chinedu4real http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibv7.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. the simple steps to balancing the sniper rifles that will never happens.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived