Prestige Master to New Year Noob

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Prestige Master to New Year Noob

User Info: iGBx

iGBx
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACdHW0CCluo

I did it guys :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/iGBxRated
My Awesome YouTube Channel

User Info: Jeric735

Jeric735
4 years ago#2
Jesus.
I'd question why, but at the same time, I can understand why being top level with no challenges left to do can be boring. Good luck doing it all again, man!
PSN: Jeric-S

User Info: Re2ismyFav

Re2ismyFav
4 years ago#3
yeah i did that as well after a couple weeks on Master prestige..

i feel alive again = )
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection

User Info: EvilZ123456

EvilZ123456
4 years ago#4
oh snap
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
4 years ago#5
Instead of resetting everything, wouldn't it be better to just make a new account? That way you still have access to your prestige master account if you want it.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII

User Info: EvilZ123456

EvilZ123456
4 years ago#6
Instead of resetting everything, wouldn't it be better to just make a new account? That way you still have access to your prestige master account if you want it.

i bet he didn't think of that
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)

User Info: Jeric735

Jeric735
4 years ago#7
EvilZ123456 posted...

But now his main account has the eraser (which, admittedly, he could've gotten from Prestige 1). And with a new account you'd have to re-add all your friends and stuff. And you wouldn't be able to claim that you made such a ballsy sacrifice.
PSN: Jeric-S

User Info: greggreggreg2000

greggreggreg2000
4 years ago#8
Did you record your first game against other level 1 noobs? You probably got a nuclear medal against them lmao
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"

User Info: iGBx

iGBx
4 years ago#9
EvilZ123456 posted...

Of course I thought of that. Ruled it out. This was more fun :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/iGBxRated
My Awesome YouTube Channel

User Info: TheKingOfKool

TheKingOfKool
4 years ago#10
Oh wow we have similar stats. Cept mine are a little better, but it doesn't matter. Congrats on the reset :D I wanted to do the same to own noobs
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Prestige Master to New Year Noob

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived