Why do I play this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do I play this game?

User Info: Vadrigar

Vadrigar
4 years ago#1
If I constantly get killed, there's no fun, so what's the point?

User Info: Truhazzard3260

Truhazzard3260
4 years ago#2
another victim eh
2 a clock you're asleep im bangin BOOM!
psn : Yar Knight

User Info: RockManX32

RockManX32
4 years ago#3
Why don't you just go hack the game to give yourself God mode, then?

"Aww, why bother playing the game if I can't die!"

Vadrigar
4 years ago#4
Now I remember why I play: for those moments when I'm blowing away whole crowds of scrubs, only for them to all try to gank me and I kill them again. :) Just played a TDM game in Raid where I was basically cut off from my team most of the match. The enemy knew I was around and I still killed a good bunch of people. Call me a hypocrite w/e, idgaf. Those are the rules of the world after all: prison rules. >.>

Vadrigar
4 years ago#5
Ok I am having the weirdest lucky streak here... I haven't had a bad game in a while. I don't think it's lag I just feel like my tactics just suddenly got better. All that's really different is I stopped using the SWAT once I got the 100-headshot challenge, started using the Scar, turned my sensitivity down to 9 (-1 notch), also kinda started sizing up the lobby and just expecting to get trashed. But I dunno why, but I'm having a good run today...

User Info: razaky2012

razaky2012
4 years ago#6
Vadrigar posted...
Ok I am having the weirdest lucky streak here... I haven't had a bad game in a while. I don't think it's lag I just feel like my tactics just suddenly got better. All that's really different is I stopped using the SWAT once I got the 100-headshot challenge, started using the Scar, turned my sensitivity down to 9 (-1 notch), also kinda started sizing up the lobby and just expecting to get trashed. But I dunno why, but I'm having a good run today...

1v1 me brah and i'll give u a bad day
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do I play this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived