**** trip cap

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: darkarceusx

darkarceusx
4 years ago#1
How the heck are you supposed to get this without a full party?

User Info: LuneyToonz

LuneyToonz
4 years ago#2
You aren't. Forces team play to accomplish. And luck, and skill.
http://i52.tinypic.com/m82ux5.jpg <--- hehehe.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSlowMotion91 <-- Check it! All free, all fun.

User Info: Greg_thestrange

Greg_thestrange
4 years ago#3
You have to get a party to get it. Otherwise any attempt at cooperation will be futile because the insanely large number of A**hats in this game. I run into so many poorly behaved people on this game... I don't understand, but whatever.
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735

User Info: KaraSawaKnight

KaraSawaKnight
4 years ago#4
Sheer dumb luck. I only got it because the whole enemy team left cept one stubborn dude. By the time more people actually joined they couldnt flip a flag before we got credit for the 3 minutes. So yeah, sheer dumb luck. Seems a few things in this game rely on that for outcomes.
"Me? I'm just here to see how the story unfolds." Balthier, FFXII

User Info: kuter

kuter
4 years ago#5
I got mine when the other team kept leaving, which ended giving host to our laggy buddy from germany, and only 1 person remained on the other side, and we told our self, don't kill him unless he tries to cap, so for 3min nobody could join, and we got our challenge D:

User Info: Re2ismyFav

Re2ismyFav
4 years ago#6
easiest map by far is overflow once you have them dominated.

they will spawn along the exterior of the map
psn - LeeTl-_-lFACE .... will work for Good Connection

User Info: Jeric735

Jeric735
4 years ago#7
I got it by accident when me and a friend got placed in a full team versus three other guys in Turbine. Nobody on the enemy side stayed long enough to take a flag, but there was always at least one person so we didn't win early by forfeit.
PSN: Jeric-S

User Info: darkarceusx

darkarceusx
4 years ago#8
We were so close to getting it too, 6v1 for at least a minute. It was on standoff btw

User Info: TheKingOfKool

TheKingOfKool
4 years ago#9
Got it by accident. Me and my friend who already had it played in a game of Domination on Express. A random on our team called out that if we hold it for another minute we get the challenge. It was 6 v 6 too
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.

User Info: StraydoG

StraydoG
4 years ago#10
Luck... 4 on 1 and the guy didnt quit... the man

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived