The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Anyone stop shooting someone because they think they had killed them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone stop shooting someone because they think they had killed them?

User Info: DragonZORDO

DragonZORDO
4 years ago#11
I used to do it all the time. I have no idea why. I feel your pain TC.
FC: 4255-4494-8932

User Info: Jacket60

Jacket60
4 years ago#12
Yep, I've done it many times.

User Info: StraydoG

StraydoG
4 years ago#13
When I started using silencers... threw me off

User Info: TheRealPhattyJ

TheRealPhattyJ
4 years ago#14
i was laying in the middle of the pipe on turbine camped out on B and 2 cats came rushing in. started to shoot, they started to shoot, i ran out of bullets and started reloading automatically. as soon as i did that they quit firing and turned their backs to me. the wails through the cross chat kill cam were priceless. good times ;)

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
4 years ago#15
I do this often if I am on a roll while running around. Mostly if i am heading for where I know the enemy is spawning I am in such a rush that I sometimes keep running after putting what I think is enough bullets into a guy (which is foolish to predict in this game) and he just shoots me as I keep running.

User Info: kid_gamer95

kid_gamer95
4 years ago#16
i do that all the time...
Official Torune & Kid Jiraiya of Storm 3 Board
http://tinyurl.com/bv9g29l

User Info: RPGamer101

RPGamer101
4 years ago#17
I've done that few times
PSN: SoundThor

User Info: piazzapimper313

piazzapimper313
4 years ago#18
I will personally /thread

This happens much more so in Black ops 2 than the other cods because the +100 popup is alot smaller and its white now, so its hard to notice.

I noticed this and so has everyone i talked to.. in mw2 i never once did that because the 100 was big and yellow.

/thread

User Info: DemonReacher

DemonReacher
4 years ago#19
I do it when there are two people, I will shoot at one guy and quickly aim at the next hoping the first guy actually died.
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
4 years ago#20
Yep, quite a bit with my SMG. I also have a habit of doing this if I'm shooting someone with my pistol, except its when someone else is shooting me and I'm almost dead I basically give up, then for some reason they end up missing the last few shots and I live, by the time I realized I'm not dead they resume shooting and I die anyways :(
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone stop shooting someone because they think they had killed them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived