I still see people boosting wtf!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I still see people boosting wtf!

User Info: Lugadokastro

Lugadokastro
4 years ago#1
I thought they were throwing bans on this more frequently
PSN zombie-abuse on raid kill confirmed went 54-0 boosting
And did nothing but call emp, lodestar and stealth choppers
There was another booster there too but I managed to stop him

Is there anyway I can send the video to trey arch to have his ass thrown to oblivion?

It just makes me mad that I'm trying to play a fair game and I can't move 2 feet without getting hit with choppers and missiles

User Info: iToro86

iToro86
4 years ago#2
give us their IDs and we can report/ troll/ harass them for boosting
PSN: JP86_tb.
We used to say "Wee! Ha-ha!", now: "Haha, the Wii."

Lugadokastro
4 years ago#3
I already posted his PSN ID up top

Zombie-Abuse

User Info: iToro86

iToro86
4 years ago#4
Lugadokastro posted...
I already posted his PSN ID up top

Zombie-Abuse

ah, over looked it, thanks
PSN: JP86_tb
"Sometimes, a dog's gotta risk it, to get the biscuit"

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
4 years ago#5
had a match earlier. kc and not even 5 minutes in, the enemy called in 5 Lightning Strikes back to back. we lost that round but wtf. the highest score during that time was the enemy: 18 kills, 5 deaths and like 7 confirms.
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*

User Info: indiansfan4444

indiansfan4444
4 years ago#6
VIIVincent posted...
had a match earlier. kc and not even 5 minutes in, the enemy called in 5 Lightning Strikes back to back. we lost that round but wtf. the highest score during that time was the enemy: 18 kills, 5 deaths and like 7 confirms.

I can see that happening. If someone has a cp and lightning strike as pointstreaks and the hardline and engineer perks it could be possible to see 3 from 1 player in a very short time because I have done it before.
PSN-indiansfan44

User Info: Chokoon

Chokoon
4 years ago#7
Of course there'll be since the gold camo requirement is the stupid headshots!
You're Welcome

User Info: johnwuzhere1993

johnwuzhere1993
4 years ago#8
I pretty much constantly run into 12 year olds boosting and this is in FFA ._.
I trolled them the whole game because of course they said exaxtly where they'd be each time so I constantly showed up to that spot and killed them. Also ran into some older guys doing that the other day too and I did the exact same thing.

It probably does nothing but I report them like 20 times after each game. If I gotta work for my gold and diamonds so do you.
PSN: Johnwuzhere93
Pink pony is best pony

User Info: Buggybear

Buggybear
4 years ago#9
I've seen two guys. They were sharing their screen, so one had a full name and the other had this (2) behind his.

I don't know how, but they managed to get in different teams in tdm. I later found them behind the garage, doing ..... things together. I left the game and reported them right away.

How the heck did they get in different teams?
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010

Lugadokastro
4 years ago#10
Buggybear posted...
I've seen two guys. They were sharing their screen, so one had a full name and the other had this (2) behind his.

I don't know how, but they managed to get in different teams in tdm. I later found them behind the garage, doing ..... things together. I left the game and reported them right away.

How the heck did they get in different teams?

That's exactly what they were doing

They basically make a lobby and have someone join late so they're thrown on the other team
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I still see people boosting wtf!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived