Game is becoming easier?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Game is becoming easier?

User Info: sece1212

sece1212
4 years ago#1
I realized this game has gotten much easier in the past few months... My K/D has gone up by .3 and SPM is now about to hit 600 lifetime... The patch especially has helped with the removal of ADS delay making my shots actually hit. I don't think I've neccesarily done anything different because I run the same routes and use the same perks (There's some gun diversity... lol).

Jw, has this game been good to you for the last few months?
PSN-sece1212
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/bb2pkge

User Info: sillybulanston

sillybulanston
4 years ago#2
With any new CoD my K/D tends to be pretty bad at first and I improve my K/D throughout the rest of the game's life. In this game I started off around 1.3 and now I'm sitting at about 1.9. I doubt the game is becoming "easier" I think it's just improvement as a player. Although I do think you have a good point about some of the patch changes helping (especially removing the ADS delay).
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80

sece1212
4 years ago#3
sillybulanston posted...
With any new CoD my K/D tends to be pretty bad at first and I improve my K/D throughout the rest of the game's life. In this game I started off around 1.3 and now I'm sitting at about 1.9. I doubt the game is becoming "easier" I think it's just improvement as a player. Although I do think you have a good point about some of the patch changes helping (especially removing the ADS delay).

Yeah, I forgot to mention that i guess i finally began understanding the traffic flow of the game even though there are a million routes to get everywhere, especially in domination (B is ridiculous to get). I feel like after this patch, my ability to win gun fights and whatnot have increased immensely. My SPM for this month is 702 along with a 3 K/D (Again, I play the objective and my goal is to win) (This is also included not to brag but to bring evidence as to why I feel like i am doing better).
PSN-sece1212

User Info: tmquietman

tmquietman
4 years ago#4
I wouldn't bother bragging as you boosted to get your stats. PSN and Elite tells the tale.
Please do not feed the trolls.

sece1212
4 years ago#5
tmquietman posted...
I wouldn't bother bragging as you boosted to get your stats. PSN and Elite tells the tale.

Boosting? You can check every game played in the last 5 months and not one is boosting. You can see me losing a few games. You can even look through my films to see that I am anything but a booster. I thought we already learned how to tell the difference between a booster and a legit decent player?

Also, what booster would show his PSN and COD elite page... That doesn't even make sense.
PSN-sece1212
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Game is becoming easier?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived