Care Packages?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dodgekk9

dodgekk9
4 years ago#1
Are they worth the risk of being stolen or is getting a random scorestreak worth it? I usually use engineer to re-roll because I usually get low and/or crappy scorestreaks? (such as RC-XD, Hunter Killer, and Death Machine) before I equipped engineer.
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
4 years ago#2
I use them, I don't have enough skill to consistently get the higher score streaks, so they're helpful to me. Not too hard to protect it either, and with black hat I don't even have to leave my cover.
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

User Info: Fate_Assassin

Fate_Assassin
4 years ago#3
I say they are worth it. Yes they may be stolen, but the risk it worth it. Also even if you get a low streak from it, that can still help turn the game around.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived