Swarm care package

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bestatgames

bestatgames
4 years ago#11
I have gotten the Swarm twice from using Care Packages. I have gotten everything from a Care Package at least once, except for the K9 Unit. I have never gotten that. =(
My Collection of Video Games: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=bestatgames
PSN ID: best_at_games | Youtube: bestatgames | Twitter: @bestatgames

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#12
i was once in a close game of domination that looked like it could go either way. Then two guys on the other team called in two carepackages and got dogs and a swarm
Kobe's Scowl
http://www.slamdumb.com/images/comics/6_14_09.jpg

User Info: ShadowYomi

ShadowYomi
4 years ago#13
I somehow manage to get them when I black-hat an enemy Care Package I kind of feel sorry for them.
The more people complain about others using a character or weapon the more people will use it.

User Info: dpcdomino

dpcdomino
4 years ago#14
Not ashamed to run a care package. I look at it this way, the only scorestreaks less 'valuable' than the CP are UAV, RC-XD, and Killer Drone.

With Engineer you can always re-roll these and get a higher scorestreak for the 'price' of a CP. (and getting a Death Machine is the worst)

Only downside is you can be out of the action and a little vulnerable while calling it in and the enemy might be able to steal it.

I rarely see the great scorestreaks but I do see them more then if I had Dogs or Swarm as one of my legit streaks so.....

User Info: tk848

tk848
4 years ago#15
I have never once got K9 or Swarm from a care package, and I always use Engineer. I seem to get a lot of RC-XD's and Sentry Guns.
PSN - Klaatu

User Info: 3500z

3500z
4 years ago#16
I got all of them from CP. Engineer for the win!
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!

User Info: CarbonFibre

CarbonFibre
4 years ago#17
One time in kill confirmed, I was running engineer and set off an EMP. I get points for destroying an enemy care package helicopter. About 30 seconds later I see a couple enemies in a corner, one is diving towards the wall. I realize there's a care package there. Kill the 2, get killed by a third. Rush back and kill 2 more, black hat the package and call in their swarm. Still lost the game. :^(

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
4 years ago#18
I run CP with Engineer. I'm not very good, so I rarely get CP but when I do, I almost never get the good scorestreaks. I'm pretty sure it was designed like this so I really can't complain since I'm getting potentially good scorestreaks for the price of a low one.

I've never gotten a VTOL Warship, Lodestar, Warthog, Swarm, or emp system.

I've gotten a K9 unit once, and I was attacked by three guys with no support. I killed the first dude but as soon as I turned around two other guys showed up and killed me. I quickly ran back to see my teammates had swarmed the area and had taken out the two guys, but one of my teammates took the care package. I didn't know what it was yet, but I immediately heard, "K9 unit incoming", followed by the "shared K9" medal. I was so pissed, but I was glad it was at least on my team.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII

User Info: darkstar07

darkstar07
4 years ago#19
one time i was using care packages and i got dogs two games in a row with out running engineer
UFA ea sports mma heavyweight champ 12-1 ufa-league.net/rollingstone.com /choosethecover# help some friends out 5 stars for the sheepdogs

User Info: _Deadeye_CM_

_Deadeye_CM_
4 years ago#20
The highest I've ever gotten has been an AGR. I went through a prestige with CP and Engineer. Now, I seem to get Guardians. I got the in a single game the other day.
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived