literally got shot around the corner with a bullet

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. literally got shot around the corner with a bullet

User Info: Jonicite

Jonicite
4 years ago#21
Truffelsnuffler posted...
I ran across the street, ran through my apartment complex to my building, ran up the stairs to the top floor, went in, changed clothes, made a sandwich, ate it, turned on my computer, went to gamefaqs.com, got to this board, and I suddenly died.

Watched the replay and I died in the middle of the street - so I guess I was never here

Can I have your sandwich?
PSN Alias: EmailFail
---

User Info: Etherstream

Etherstream
4 years ago#22
I've been literally killed behind 3 corners in this game. 1 corner deaths have existed in all CoD's.
"Through time, through space, it will never end."

User Info: KrazyDago101

KrazyDago101
4 years ago#23
It is LAG! Don't cry, just understand the way the internet works is not the way you interpret it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Ki_rVNMxo
PSN:KrazyDago and XBL:IckyThumb89

User Info: Truffelsnuffler

Truffelsnuffler
4 years ago#24
Jonicite posted...
Truffelsnuffler posted...
I ran across the street, ran through my apartment complex to my building, ran up the stairs to the top floor, went in, changed clothes, made a sandwich, ate it, turned on my computer, went to gamefaqs.com, got to this board, and I suddenly died.

Watched the replay and I died in the middle of the street - so I guess I was never here

Can I have your sandwich?

Sure! :)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. literally got shot around the corner with a bullet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived