is it just me or in TDM high-tire scorestreaks do not come in a care package?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is it just me or in TDM high-tire scorestreaks do not come in a care package?

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
4 years ago#1
i've already played over 200 games of TDM ... ( that relentless challenge is frustrating )

and i noticed niether i , teammates or enemies ever got a high tire scorestreak in TDM ...

contrary to other mdoes where a stealth chopper , AGR , or even a warthog would show up in a care package occasionally ...

anyone noticed that too ...?

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#2
good
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

User Info: elchris79

elchris79
4 years ago#3
Do you really find this difficult to work out?

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
4 years ago#4
its an observation ... im just wondering if that was intended from Treyarch ...

elchris79
4 years ago#5
I just can't agree, solely through experience. If a reroll a CUAV I generally get something higher. I don't know what the official percentages are, but it seems to work out in my favour to run CP with engineer.

User Info: faris_ruhi

faris_ruhi
4 years ago#6
i've already played over 200 games of TDM ... ( that relentless challenge is frustrating )

and i noticed niether i , teammates or enemies ever got a high tire scorestreak in TDM ...

contrary to other mdoes where a stealth chopper , AGR , or even a warthog would show up in a care package occasionally ...

anyone noticed that too ...?

I've experienced teammates (and the other team) getting stealth choppers and AGRs through care packages. In fact, there's rarely been a day when I've been playing for a few hours that I don't experience a TDM with someone getting a high tier scorestreak through a care package.
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4

User Info: EvilZ123456

EvilZ123456
4 years ago#7
the only VTOL warships i have gotten (4) have been from the care package on tdm lol
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)

User Info: MasterVading

MasterVading
4 years ago#8
I just got dogs from a care package.

_
Try out Anarchy Reigns, you might like it.
PSN/GT: menvimacal

elchris79
4 years ago#9
Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is it just me or in TDM high-tire scorestreaks do not come in a care package?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived