Gotta say...SMR is one of the worst semi-auto guns i used in cods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Gotta say...SMR is one of the worst semi-auto guns i used in cods

User Info: ThankMeNowBLEHH

ThankMeNowBLEHH
4 years ago#21
blinged mw2 fal, cod 4 m14, cod 4 g2, black ops m14, mw3 mk14.... i love those guns. yeah black ops 2 semi sucks.

User Info: Lord_TenseEye

Lord_TenseEye
4 years ago#22
The SMR is alright for me. I have a 1.9 KDR with it. But I dislike semi-auto (especially on xbox since I hate the controller).

As for previous semi-autos, I always liked the SV40 (I believe this is what it was called) from world at war.

User Info: hamdooley

hamdooley
4 years ago#23
I used my first permanent token on the SMR, i love it.
Captain Yesterday.

User Info: UbderDude

UbderDude
4 years ago#24
M14PRO posted...
I love using guns people hate to use Ty gfaqs I'm officially maining the smr now the swat was my girl till the buff everyone uses it now:0 why you make my underused gun overused.

I'm just getting into the SWAT it's pretty boss. This board makes me want to main the SMR too now lol. I definitely enjoy using the underused guns or guns that are percieved as a "challenge".
All glory to the Hypno Toad!

User Info: KrazyDago101

KrazyDago101
4 years ago#25
SMR + Select Fire + Scavenger.... It is one of the best guns in the game. If you think it sucks, you can't aim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Ki_rVNMxo
PSN:KrazyDago and XBL:IckyThumb89

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
4 years ago#26
i think its the mag size that's troubling our friend ...

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
4 years ago#27
The waw semi autos were insane as they have no jamming system. So if your finger was fast enough you could fire dam quick.

User Info: sillybulanston

sillybulanston
4 years ago#28
I miss the Mk14 one shot headshot.
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80

User Info: xMessiahbolical

xMessiahbolical
4 years ago#29
darkshadowmaster posted...
an almost non-existent RoF cap

I beg to differ. The RoF cap was pretty slow, even with Rapid Fire attached it bugged me that the RoF was slower than the speed I was pressing the trigger was faster than the speed of the bullets coming out of the gun. The over-sampling would mess up my aim/cost me kills sometimes.
PSN - xwageslavex

User Info: xMessiahbolical

xMessiahbolical
4 years ago#30
Also, as far as Semi Auto guns in COD go, the HS10 in Black Ops was pretty bad, as well as the ASP. And the Deagle in MW3.
PSN - xwageslavex
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Gotta say...SMR is one of the worst semi-auto guns i used in cods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived