i just got diamond assault rifles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i just got diamond assault rifles

User Info: recklessblade69

recklessblade69
4 years ago#1
victory lap woo

User Info: darkstar07

darkstar07
4 years ago#2
now start your snipers 5 more bloodthirstys with the dsr and im finished
UFA ea sports mma heavyweight champ 12-1 ufa-league.net/rollingstone.com /choosethecover# help some friends out 5 stars for the sheepdogs

User Info: crimsonfoxm1911

crimsonfoxm1911
4 years ago#3
darkstar07 posted...

ugh those bloodthirsties man, and the DSR? how did you manage the SVU because honestly it's the one rifle i can't do because the OHK's are flippin harder to get than a decent looking euro call girl without VD
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png

User Info: Wolfox_king

Wolfox_king
4 years ago#4
crimsonfoxm1911 posted...
darkstar07 posted...

ugh those bloodthirsties man, and the DSR? how did you manage the SVU because honestly it's the one rifle i can't do because the OHK's are flippin harder to get than a decent looking euro call girl without VD

Try Hardcore. Don't expose yourself too much and use high-traffic areas to your advantage. I'd recommend a Variable Zoom and Suppressor, cause you won't attract attention and your aim tends to be better with the zoom.

By the way, TC, congrats.
Back when I was OK at Black Ops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VjJmX7o7s

User Info: darkstar07

darkstar07
4 years ago#5
i play hardcore so getting the OHK were no problem
UFA ea sports mma heavyweight champ 12-1 ufa-league.net/rollingstone.com /choosethecover# help some friends out 5 stars for the sheepdogs

User Info: The_Key92

The_Key92
4 years ago#6
So close to getting mine as well. I only have 3 blood thirsties left for the M8A1, and I'll prestige and use a token on the AN-94 to get Diamond camo asap.
Looks like you brought me out of lurking.

User Info: destructoclaus

destructoclaus
4 years ago#7
Nice work. I still have the SWAT (which since its buff I cannot wait to use), the SMR, the SCAR, and the type 25 left to go. I decided to get diamond SMGs first, and got them a couple days ago. I'm 5 bloodthirsty medals away from gold camo with the KSG, then I can do the M1216 challenges to get diamond shotguns. THEN I'm moving onto the ARs, lol.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634

User Info: Cruzader23

Cruzader23
4 years ago#8
Nice! I only have shotguns diamond.

On another note, I apparently got downgraded to warned status 5 days ago for reporting someone for harassment and it says that my rank would be restored after 48-72 hours. Obviously it's been 5 days, so does anyone know how I can contact Gamefaqs? I already tried the feedback option.
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.

User Info: Mp3fan244

Mp3fan244
4 years ago#9
I have the Diamond Launchers, and I'm finally glad to be done, since the FHJ was the bane of my existence.

The RPG was a little hard, but not too much.

The SMAW was probably the easiest, but then again it's pretty much always available, so it's kind of expected.

User Info: RPGamer101

RPGamer101
4 years ago#10
I going diamond ARs right now only have the AN gold. ATM I'm just getting the headshots out the way for most of them. Only need the scar-h, FAL, and swat 556. Then I'll gold them all.
PSN: SoundThor
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i just got diamond assault rifles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived