That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

User Info: AnimalXingNerds

AnimalXingNerds
4 years ago#1
but then you don't

because the opposing team is just as racist (if you need a qualifier).

User Info: buzzerr3

buzzerr3
4 years ago#2
my friends are not racist...

and thus they don't make racist comments
Yo

User Info: AnimalXingNerds

AnimalXingNerds
4 years ago#3
This happens in most games I get into

by myself

without teammates i know

(no friends)

User Info: xSoldier24x

xSoldier24x
4 years ago#4
AnimalXingNerds posted...
This happens in most games I get into

by myself

without teammates i know

(no friends)

I remember I was playing a quick game of zombies with somebody on this board, one of the most racist pieces of trash I met. Plus he had a 2 bar connection so....
Trying to clean up my life, done many things wrong in my life....

User Info: farbrorbla

farbrorbla
4 years ago#5
Where i live im one of maybe 10 "White" people so i tend to hear racist slander all days long from "Brown" and "Black" people..... i almost get happy when i hear some rascist white guy in the games because i know there are others like me out there somewhere (even though we are only about 6% of the worlds population nowdays)
Waiting for Ni no kuni (PS3), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3), Metro Last Light (PS3)

User Info: ZEALCHER

ZEALCHER
4 years ago#6
This topic is going to get very very interesting

User Info: MindBoggles

MindBoggles
4 years ago#7
farbrorbla posted...
Where i live im one of maybe 10 "White" people so i tend to hear racist slander all days long from "Brown" and "Black" people..... i almost get happy when i hear some rascist white guy in the games because i know there are others like me out there somewhere (even though we are only about 6% of the worlds population nowdays)

So are you saying you are also a racist white guy?

ZEALCHER posted...
This topic is going to get very very interesting

Yeah dude.

User Info: RPGamer101

RPGamer101
4 years ago#8
farbrorbla your not the minority yet I believe I read a report that white people are believed to be the minority by the year 2020, surprising a black read a report I bet you would have never guess that.
PSN: SoundThor

User Info: farbrorbla

farbrorbla
4 years ago#9
RPGamer101 posted...
farbrorbla your not the minority yet I believe I read a report that white people are believed to be the minority by the year 2020, surprising a black read a report I bet you would have never guess that.

My guess is you are talking about a nation right? White IS a minority in the world and as i said before it IS a minority in my area.
I am from a workingclass background and simply never had the chance to be as protected as some other "white folks" where. I have been beaten, threatened and harrassed because of my white skin. All i said was i was happy to see that there was other white folks in the world.
Now go on and RAGEE!!!!!!!
Waiting for Ni no kuni (PS3), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3), Metro Last Light (PS3)

User Info: M14PRO

M14PRO
4 years ago#10
It's similiar to Facebook thugs online people are all millionaires with Jessica alba looking Gf driving lambos can ohk you with a punch but in actual reality they work at wal mart there Gf has a great personality but is a biggon drive moms mini van and never been in a fight.
PSN- Makbains-Revenge swat 5.56 six do work
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived