That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

User Info: juker79

juker79
4 years ago#21
austingl posted...
That's fine. Everyone I racist, whether they think they are or not.

Why do you say that?

User Info: iCheckz

iCheckz
4 years ago#22
cediebold posted...
I like how all of my messages get moderated when I tell homosexuals to stop using video games as a platform to push their agenda on straight folk, but then topics like this exist and nobody gets in trouble.

If you play or watch wwe......chances are you are a homosexual
Drake-----greatest rapper of all time------

User Info: cediebold

cediebold
4 years ago#23
iCheckz posted...
cediebold posted...
I like how all of my messages get moderated when I tell homosexuals to stop using video games as a platform to push their agenda on straight folk, but then topics like this exist and nobody gets in trouble.

If you play or watch wwe......chances are you are a homosexual

Says the guy with Drake in his sig.
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2

User Info: buzzerr3

buzzerr3
4 years ago#24
jessica alba is hot... anyone that doesnt agree is most likely batting for the other team

http://picturesofastar.blogspot.com/2013/01/photos-of-jessica-alba-2013.html

Yo

User Info: NashtheLion

NashtheLion
4 years ago#25
"Here's why being white is so awesome. I can go in a time machine anytime and it would be awesome." - Louis CK
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks

buzzerr3
4 years ago#26
NashtheLion posted...
"Here's why being white is so awesome. I can go in a time machine anytime and it would be awesome." - Louis CK

unfortunatly.... not if the time machine took you to the future
Yo

NashtheLion
4 years ago#27
buzzerr3 posted...
NashtheLion posted...

unfortunatly.... not if the time machine took you to the future

Because that's obviously apart of history.
>_>
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks

buzzerr3
4 years ago#28
HUH? history?
Yo

User Info: Yunthor_HnC

Yunthor_HnC
4 years ago#29
i am not racist, i hate everyone equally

This.

Wibble Wobble. The future is history to the people who've already been there. ;) Besides, there's growing evidence that linear time is a creation of the human mind's inability to perceive it any other way. Though even that is changing to some degree.
beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People

NashtheLion
4 years ago#30
Yunthor_HnC posted...
i am not racist, i hate everyone equally

This.

Wibble Wobble. The future is history to the people who've already been there. ;) Besides, there's growing evidence that linear time is a creation of the human mind's inability to perceive it any other way. Though even that is changing to some degree.

You, sir, are racist!

http://i.imgur.com/7Y8VEks.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. That feel when your TDM teammates are all racist and you almost get white guilt,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived