The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

whats the public view on DSR-50 getting iron sights?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. whats the public view on DSR-50 getting iron sights?

User Info: crimsonfoxm1911

crimsonfoxm1911
4 years ago#1
would you want it? - Results (72 votes)
Yes
56.94% (41 votes)
Maybe
15.28% (11 votes)
No
27.78% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
not that we know it's getting iron sights but if it were to get them what would think? leave a reply stating your vote and why you voted that way.

i vote yes because i love needing only one shot to kill someone and i think there should be more than one sniper with iron sights. i'm also a big fan of the old fighting style from the WW2 games (COD2, 3, W@W) so both the Ballista iron sights in MP and DSR-50 iron sights in zombies are 2 of my favorite weapons in the game so far.
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#2
only if i get to throw my shotgun across the map and osk people with it
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
4 years ago#3
In zombies does the svu ever pap to scope less? Xbox players might know I guess.

crimsonfoxm1911
4 years ago#4
p06111981 posted...
In zombies does the svu ever pap to scope less? Xbox players might know I guess.

i've only seen people PAP it once so no news yet

User Info: Gundam Fan

Gundam Fan
4 years ago#5
All sniper rifles should get irons imo.
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!

User Info: OrlandoMagician

OrlandoMagician
4 years ago#6
SVU iron sights please.

crimsonfoxm1911
4 years ago#7
Gundam Fan posted...
All sniper rifles should get irons imo.

me to, as a designated marksman style player in games like BF3, MOHW and black ops 2, if all sniper rifles got access to iron sights i think it would be damn great i mean the Ballista is great with them why not make all other sniper rifles make use of them.

User Info: ekgoalie34

ekgoalie34
4 years ago#8
i say yes so i dont have to get all 500 kills for the challenge with just one gun... havent started it yet as i have been doing other attachment challenges but it will get boring real fast and will also make the ballistica my most used gun lol which i dont really want it to be, i like my AN94 at the top

crimsonfoxm1911
4 years ago#9
ekgoalie34 posted...
i say yes so i dont have to get all 500 kills for the challenge with just one gun... havent started it yet as i have been doing other attachment challenges but it will get boring real fast and will also make the ballistica my most used gun lol which i dont really want it to be, i like my AN94 at the top

i absolutely adore the iron sights, i play a 200 kill FFA custom game before i get into a match to keep up my skill with it. nothing is more satisfying then turning a corner and blasting a target finding camper that can't aim for $H!T.

User Info: macdaddygee

macdaddygee
4 years ago#10
Keep in mind zombies with double tap the reloading action is quicker. Without it you may be ****ed. But thats all snipers i presume
Hakuna Matata
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. whats the public view on DSR-50 getting iron sights?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived