KSG Shotgun Hard Core

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dpcdomino

dpcdomino
4 years ago#1
WTF is the deal with this gun? Slug so no spread, big lag between shots, zippy range, long arse reload....the only thing it has is bullet count for a shotty.

This may hold me up getting diamond shotguns for a long time. Bye bye K/D ratio...

User Info: sillybulanston

sillybulanston
4 years ago#2
Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80

User Info: deathknights

deathknights
4 years ago#3
sillybulanston posted...
Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?

this +1...your better of leveling it ffa, where you would always have someone to shoot. Take advantage of the horrible respawns controll certain parts of the map only.
When ask would a guy hit a girl? Many said no at first, but then when ask what if she was trying to kill them.... Hypocrites i tell ya.

User Info: dpcdomino

dpcdomino
4 years ago#4
Found the same for the Remmy. My friends and I normally play HC KC but I may have to play some solo games. The Blood Thirsty medals should be no fun at all....

User Info: Tacosnak

Tacosnak
4 years ago#5
My first 3 guns gold were Vector, Assault Shield and KSG.

Just do core and for bloodthirsty, Silencer and some sort of concussion w/ scavenger. Keeps everyone away enough to shoot and run. Pretty easy since most of the time your 1 bullet will beat the enemies 2-3.

Edit: Remember that the Silencer reduces the 1hit kill range by a pretty big gap compared to long barrel..
PSN - Seraphtacosnak

User Info: KoolAssAssassin

KoolAssAssassin
4 years ago#6
sillybulanston posted...

This. I remember going from a Core match where I was destroying with the first shotgun, to a Hardcore match and not even getting a single kill. Being able to kill in one hit up close doesn't mean anything when everybody can kill you from pretty much any distance just as fast.

User Info: OrlandoMagician

OrlandoMagician
4 years ago#7
It sounds silly to use the KSG in hc, but hell it can wallbang people at its max range and kill.

User Info: SweetSweetBacon

SweetSweetBacon
4 years ago#8
Quote:Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?
@sillybulanston
Secret to success: kill more, die less

User Info: xMessiahbolical

xMessiahbolical
4 years ago#9
Why not just play regular modes? Hardcore sucks anyways. Have fun waiting to respawn. lol
PSN - xwageslavex

User Info: oblivionscythe

oblivionscythe
4 years ago#10
KSG is the first and easiest shotty I golded. Try harder.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived