Can I Reset My Zombie Stats?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can I Reset My Zombie Stats?

User Info: ThatOnePotato

ThatOnePotato
4 years ago#1
Because i just realized that i'm never going to get the Shotgun Rank, due to my jerk friends who kept reviving me when i was AFK, and i ended a game with 172 Downs....which is funny, but none the less....

My kill to down Ratio went from a 232 to below 150 or 100ish, i don't remember.
And to get the Shotguns, it was rumored that you need a 250 KD ratio, with over 25k kills.

...I'm never going to get that, even with 30k kills, due to having almost 1,000 downs, because i play alot of Turned, and the few games i was AFK, and the dozen times i kill myself for Perma-Jugg, or help boost for Perma-Quick...

So if anybody knows a way to reset to a 1 Bone, or "Fresh Start", In zombies, that'll be just great. IDC if it's a glitch, i just wanna start over, ASAP.
Black ops 1 Zombies <3

User Info: Anarchy612

Anarchy612
4 years ago#2
YouTube/Google searches are great. Seriously there's a lot of videos on how to do this
if there is no flame war in your topic then it was ignored
PSN: Anarchy612

User Info: ThatOnePotato

ThatOnePotato
4 years ago#3
Anarchy612 posted...
YouTube/Google searches are great. Seriously there's a lot of videos on how to do this

Think i don't do that?
But every Search, "Patched, Patched"
Or it's some sort of scam to give my Account away.
So IDK why i couldn't get an Answer to a simple question...
Black ops 1 Zombies <3

User Info: heartherevenge

heartherevenge
4 years ago#4
im wondering this too, because of stupid 'turned' mode my downs went from 70s to 170s in a few rounds
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge

User Info: wildluck

wildluck
4 years ago#5
In same boat, racked up deaths giving friends PQR :(

Didn't know it would come back to bite me in the arm...
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II

Anarchy612
4 years ago#6
From looking on youtube and turning the timer to this week i found you can send activision a request to reset your zombie stats...links are in the youtube vids just search black ops 2 reset zombie stats and change the timer....sorry if i sound dickish now or earlier...i dont mean to but this seriously took 2 minutes to find

User Info: runaway0417

runaway0417
4 years ago#7
Anarchy612 posted...
From looking on youtube and turning the timer to this week i found you can send activision a request to reset your zombie stats...links are in the youtube vids just search black ops 2 reset zombie stats and change the timer....sorry if i sound dickish now or earlier...i dont mean to but this seriously took 2 minutes to find

Yeah, i actually did that, just waiting for a response so i can go and do those Easter Eggs, so it saves.
We still up for that today?
The Cow says: Moo! The Doggie says: Bow Wow! The Doctor Says: Die!

Anarchy612
4 years ago#8
runaway0417 posted...
Anarchy612 posted...

Yeah, i actually did that, just waiting for a response so i can go and do those Easter Eggs, so it saves.

Im still up for it but from what i understand it could take a few days for those resets to kick in

User Info: runaway0417

runaway0417
4 years ago#9
Anarchy612 posted...
runaway0417 posted...
Anarchy612 posted...

Im still up for it but from what i understand it could take a few days for those resets to kick in

Meh...(Pops In Blops1)
I can wait. CoTD?
The Cow says: Moo! The Doggie says: Bow Wow! The Doctor Says: Die!

Anarchy612
4 years ago#10
runaway0417 posted...
Anarchy612 posted...
runaway0417 posted...
Anarchy612 posted...

Meh...(Pops In Blops1)
I can wait. CoTD?

I guess...ill be on bo1 in 45 mins or so
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can I Reset My Zombie Stats?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived