I'm looking for BO2 friends. Anyone up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm looking for BO2 friends. Anyone up?

User Info: Matty0289

Matty0289
2 years ago#1
Hey, so I did have this game about a week after it first came out. I only played it a couple times & didn't care for it that much.
However, I like Black Ops 1 and am fairly decent at it.

A month or so ago when my friend who was visiting left- he left his copies of "Black Ops 2 / Ghost" here since he's having troubles with his ISP & can't always play online. I didn't really have any desire to try Blk Ops 2 again.

Well, after playing with my "main friend/party" on Blk Ops 1 a couple nights ago, she said she was switching to Blk Ops 2, so rather than playing with all Randoms, I switched to BO 2, so we could still continue playing together. And.. I kinda liked the game better than I did last time I played it a couple years ago. So I'm going to keep playing it & try to get more used to it & get better guns & stuff (currently only rank 15).

So, anyone up for partying? I prefer to only play TDM, and I have always done terrible at Zombies.

My K/D on Blk Ops 1 is a 2.26. However, since I'm still learning these maps & finding guns that I like while experimenting with attachments, I'm probably just half of that.

Mic.Chat is optional. I have one, but you don't have to. I don't play extremely loud music or have people yelling in my background, so I'd rather you don't either. ^.^
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf

User Info: GigaMAN303

GigaMAN303
2 years ago#2
hey i'm mostly online a couple times name is NOOBXD

GigaMAN303
2 years ago#3
Can you help me as well getting some online trophies n Gold Camo ?

User Info: ModestJ

ModestJ
2 years ago#4
I would but my connection f***ing sucks and it pisses me off. And no one wants that, now do they?
"Hooey! I said BUGGADUGGABUGGADUGGABUGGADUGGABUGABDUGA!"
"That's what I thought you said." -Boris and Natasha

GigaMAN303
2 years ago#5
Oops my bad my ps3 ID is GIGAMAN303 all capital
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm looking for BO2 friends. Anyone up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived