still active online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Wolfx911

Wolfx911
2 years ago#1
Is this game still active online?

User Info: xFalconPunch

xFalconPunch
2 years ago#2
80k+ weekdays and 100k+ on weekends.

User Info: SpongePucks

SpongePucks
2 years ago#3
Cool. Thanks for the info.

User Info: ModestJ

ModestJ
2 years ago#4
I'm trying my damndest, but online sucks reeeeaaally bad. It is pretty much unplayable for me. I wait and wait in the lobby and still It's just me. Finally I get a huge list of players and the match is seconds from starting. Lo and behold, they all mysteriously disappear! So far I have managed to START a match 3 times. All three times the match ended as soon as the ten seconds went by (some s*** about migrating host). This is so much damn hassle and I really can't stand it anymore. I'd rather fight bots than put up with this crap.
"Hooey! I said BUGGADUGGABUGGADUGGABUGGADUGGABUGABDUGA!"
"That's what I thought you said." -Boris and Natasha

User Info: tactikz4

tactikz4
2 years ago#5
ModestJ posted...
I'm trying my damndest, but online sucks reeeeaaally bad. It is pretty much unplayable for me. I wait and wait in the lobby and still It's just me. Finally I get a huge list of players and the match is seconds from starting. Lo and behold, they all mysteriously disappear! So far I have managed to START a match 3 times. All three times the match ended as soon as the ten seconds went by (some s*** about migrating host). This is so much damn hassle and I really can't stand it anymore. I'd rather fight bots than put up with this crap.

Do you have all DLC? or just 1-2 of them?
I own ps3+ps4, feel free to add me. Looking to make new friends. I live in Italy Psn: tactikz4

ModestJ
2 years ago#6
tactikz4 posted...
ModestJ posted...

I refuse to buy DLC.

tactikz4
2 years ago#7
ModestJ posted...
tactikz4 posted...
ModestJ posted...

I refuse to buy DLC.

Well i asked because if you have like 1-2 dlc and not all of them, its hard to find matches.
I own ps3+ps4, feel free to add me. Looking to make new friends. I live in Italy Psn: tactikz4

ModestJ
2 years ago#8
tactikz4 posted...
ModestJ posted...
tactikz4 posted...
ModestJ posted...

I refuse to buy DLC.

Well i asked because if you have like 1-2 dlc and not all of them, its hard to find matches.

I see... what if I have no DLC whatsoever?

tactikz4
2 years ago#9
ModestJ posted...
tactikz4 posted...
ModestJ posted...
tactikz4 posted...
ModestJ posted...

I refuse to buy DLC.

I see... what if I have no DLC whatsoever?

Then you shouldn't have problem finding a match

User Info: TerryJ999

TerryJ999
2 years ago#10
I've been playing for like 2 weeks now (stopped playing for almost a year) and I never have trouble finding matches.

Far more active than ghosts, which is weird.
I'm the beast that hunts in the darkness now. I'm the monster who even monsters fear. I'm the White Tiger!
-Ava Ayala

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived