ARRRRGH! f***ing red bar connecting lagging piece of s***!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ARRRRGH! f***ing red bar connecting lagging piece of s***!

User Info: ModestJ

ModestJ
2 years ago#1
I can't even walk in a straight line without jerking all over the place and any time i go through a doorway I walk into a wall instead!

And gunfights are worse. You see somebody, you point and shoot. Nice and simple huh? WRONG! I emptied an entire clip into this guy's face and still died and then when it shows the killcam all that shooting was just an illusion. I was actually just standing there pointing my gun. And every time I try to throw a grenade my hand draws back to throw it and then all of a sudden my gun comes back out and the grenade is back in my inventory? It's like the game went back in time!

Oh and I almost forgot knifing people. I walk right up to the guy and slash his throat but then I get unloaded on! And then the killcam reveals the truth-- I was nowhere near the guy, slashing at thin air.

Every match I've been in has had the same result. Here's big bad COD pro at the top with 30 kills and green bars galore. Here I am at the bottom 0-16 with my crappy little red bar.

Online blows.
"Hooey! I said BUGGADUGGABUGGADUGGABUGGADUGGABUGABDUGA!"
"That's what I thought you said." -Boris and Natasha

User Info: iCheckz

iCheckz
2 years ago#2
Get better internet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfZgBpDzPM
--Pero no era penal--

User Info: mukawalka

mukawalka
2 years ago#3
most likely your internet... don't expect perfect performance while someone else is watching Netflix in another room :P
Anything in parenthesis can (not) be ignored.
GT - mukaslayer

User Info: colum24

colum24
2 years ago#4
iCheckz posted...
Get better internet

User Info: Jdmera775

Jdmera775
2 years ago#5
Git gud kid
Psn:jdmera775
"To infinite and delirious"-H20 delirious

User Info: heartherevenge

heartherevenge
2 years ago#6
iCheckz posted...
Get better internet

i dont have any connection issues in the game...

so i agree with checkz
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge

User Info: 76Thanos

76Thanos
2 years ago#7
If you are bouncing off someone elses signal then don't even bother with online Cod. If that isn't the issue then your signal strength is poor. It could be the lines outside are shot. Mine used to be poor then I switched to att u-verse and the guy said he changed the wiring outside cause he checked the strength and it was poor. If someone else used the internet while I was on it was horrible. Maybe even have your service provider check the lines and if they say no threaten to change services.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ARRRRGH! f***ing red bar connecting lagging piece of s***!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived