I suck balls at CoD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Waldy565

Waldy565
2 years ago#1
Thing is, I can play shooters, and them well - the Last of Us and the Tom Clancy games are some of my favourites, and Battlefield, Fallout, Borderlands, Resident Evil - hell, speaking of the game in question, I can fly through the campaign on veteran with not too many frustrations, but the effing multiplayer - search and destroy is probably my favourite mode because its the only one I can play adequately, the rest, even objective game types, I suck at... Any tips or hints? I realise there's a trend with my other shooters - either tactical or more RPG than shooter but there's still shooter mechanics in there, just CoD frustrates me real bad...

User Info: icecubegamer

icecubegamer
2 years ago#2
Well cod is a arcade based shooter so your gonna die alot what I did was play it all the time and I got better what gun type do you use

User Info: Waldy565

Waldy565
2 years ago#3
Either defend with the LSAT and a launcher or rush with the PDW

User Info: mukawalka

mukawalka
2 years ago#4
a really basic, easy to use set up is:

perk 1 greed - lightweight, hardline OR flak jacket
perk 2 - toughness (leave off if playing hardcore, use point for tactical or lethal)
perk 3 greed - dexterity, extreme conditioning

then pick an SMG - quickdraw, fast mags
or Assault Rifle - quickdraw, stock

this is enough to suit you for just about anything... of course if you want to defend with an LMG... which most people will hate... then substitute perk 1 greed and lightweight, keep flak jacket, and put on primary gun fighter, LSAT, quickdraw, stock, and target finder or suppressor...

HAVE FUN :)
Anything in parenthesis can (not) be ignored.
GT - mukaslayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived