The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Best perks in each tier

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best perks in each tier

User Info: WhiteAngel50

WhiteAngel50
4 years ago#1
Im goona use flak jacket along with ghost

Scavenger (maybe toughness also but Im not sure.)

Tactical mask along with enigneer

So I want to use tougness but Im not sure its worth it. I wanna replace engnieer with it so can somebody tell if toughness is really good?
Xbox Live GT: WhiteAngel50

User Info: Vrresto

Vrresto
4 years ago#2
Best Perk 1: Flak Jacket or Hardline will become dominant now that Ghost is weakened.

Best Perk 2: Scavenger most likely. It was capable of competing with Ghost/Flak Jacket in BO, and now its competition is a lot weaker.

Best Perk 3: Awareness assuming the sound is good.

Personally I will be using Flak Jacket, Toughness, and Tactical Mask for the most part, with a few other wildcard perks thrown in.

User Info: indg_nt_judgmnt

indg_nt_judgmnt
4 years ago#3
Tier 1: . Flak jacket: Since Scav is now tier 2 it has almost no competition except maybe from Hardline and Blind Eye.

Tier 2: . Scavenger: Its only competition is its self.

Tier 3: . Tactical Mask + Engineer: One lets you brush off tacticals and the other lets you see enemy equipment.
PSN: FomortiisDAP
Official Demiurge of the SMT IV Board.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best perks in each tier

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived