wouldn't it be cool....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. wouldn't it be cool....

User Info: eL_Problematik

eL_Problematik
4 years ago#1
if you can use your kinect or videochat camera, to get a picture of yourself and paste on your online character. how rainbow six did.? .

but them again, i can clearly see the bullying and the harassment immature individuals would cause.
"never argue with idiots, they only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!" - ???

User Info: chickenlard

chickenlard
4 years ago#2
No thanks I don't want to see peoples penis's plastered all over my game, thank you.

User Info: MelvinIngram

MelvinIngram
4 years ago#3
dicks everywhere
Future DPotY

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
4 years ago#4
That's just silly. And if you think custom emblems were easily abused...
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.

eL_Problematik
4 years ago#5
wow. exactly what i mean. the mentality. its a face. the game takes different shots of your features (front, left and right. ) seriously where did penis even come from?
"never argue with idiots, they only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!" - ???

User Info: chickenlard

chickenlard
4 years ago#6
eL_Problematik posted...
wow. exactly what i mean. the mentality. its a face. the game takes different shots of your features (front, left and right. ) seriously where did penis even come from?

Doesn't Kinect require a camera? Thus if you aim the camera low enough you get a dick instead of a face.

User Info: MelvinIngram

MelvinIngram
4 years ago#7
eL_Problematik posted...

you must be new to the internet. bless ur heart...
Future DPotY

eL_Problematik
4 years ago#8
chickenlard posted...
eL_Problematik posted...

Doesn't Kinect require a camera? Thus if you aim the camera low enough you get a dick instead of a face.

ok, wow . i forget I'm at gamefaqs.

you do realize is your face right?! a game wouldn't let you take a picture of anything else but a face? unless your face looks like a penis, then that's a different story, bro.

User Info: Eternal_Warlord

Eternal_Warlord
4 years ago#9
eL_Problematik posted...
wow. exactly what i mean. the mentality. its a face. the game takes different shots of your features (front, left and right. ) seriously where did p**** even come from?

So a dick from the front, the left, and the right can't be done? Is that what you're saying?

I wouldn't do it cause it's just stupid and I'm sure the world doesn't need to know what my rod looks like, but I guarantee you someone would. This is COD we're talking about and anyone who played Black Ops knows just how mature COD players are when it comes to self-expression(if you can even call it that).
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#10
From: eL_Problematik | Posted: 10/22/2012 10:16:16 PM | #001
if you can use your kinect or videochat camera, to get a picture of yourself and paste on your online character. how rainbow six did.? .

but them again, i can clearly see the bullying and the harassment immature individuals would cause.

http://www.hk94.com/hk/uploadgal/gallery/album_195/gallery_1_195_65489.jpg
It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. wouldn't it be cool....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived