is best buy having a midnight release for the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is best buy having a midnight release for the game?

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
4 years ago#1
kinda wondering if i can just pick up the game at midnight or do i have to wait till morning. if they are doing a midnight thing are they doing a tournament and everything or what?
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif

User Info: L3THALaSSclOwn

L3THALaSSclOwn
4 years ago#2
I'd assume most of Best Buy stores would. I know the one where I live isn't doing one for Assassins Creed 3, but they are doing one for Halo 4 and I'd assume they are going to do one for Black Ops 2 seeing how popular it is.

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
4 years ago#3
yea that's what i figure. i know gamestop is big on midnight releases. walmart is 24 hours so they have them although MW3 last year and MK9 are the only recent games i went to for a midnight release and a tournament.

been meaning to go up to my bestbuy and ask them. it's just out of my way and haven't been in the area in awhile.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#4
My Best Buy is, it's all plastered all over the store. But this is upper Tennessee, I can't speak for the the rest of the chain. We are pretty military heavy here so they almost have to.

User Info: Eviladams

Eviladams
4 years ago#5
How about you call and ask?

Just a thought.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is best buy having a midnight release for the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived