Seriously why do people even like Vonderhaar.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Seriously why do people even like Vonderhaar.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#41
Don't have a problem with Vonderhaar, but then again I don't check up on him with Twitter.(Have a Twitter account, but never use it)

Now JD2020(OR whatever his Twitter name was/is) I didn't care for. His attitude just came off trollish to me.
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
4 years ago#42
I honestly don't get a douche vibe from him. He's really passionate about the game. For a guy in his 40s, he does kind of post/act like a young dude. But it's all fun.
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif

User Info: _huh

_huh
4 years ago#43
Every once in a while a AAA game making company puts a douche as their face man. Bowling - IW, Cliff B - Gears company, Vonderhar - tarch. This guy is the douche of the moment.

User Info: torey_caylor

torey_caylor
4 years ago#44
Arcanine2009 posted...
I honestly don't get a douche vibe from him. He's really passionate about the game. For a guy in his 40s, he does kind of post/act like a young dude. But it's all fun.

I get more of a "newly reborn" vibe or something like that from him. He was probably just a nerd and a nobody throughout his younger years and now people suddenly care about him when he's the main developer guy of a successful franchise.

Vahn just wants to be cool with his fans, nothing wrong with that. Seems like a down to earth dude.

On the other hand CliffyB is a straight up douchebag.

User Info: Tidus6135

Tidus6135
4 years ago#45
Better than Josh Olin.
GT: HEYitzED

User Info: Jim_the_Drunk

Jim_the_Drunk
4 years ago#46
torey_caylor posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...

I get more of a "newly reborn" vibe or something like that from him. He was probably just a nerd and a nobody throughout his younger years and now people suddenly care about him when he's the main developer guy of a successful franchise.

Vahn just wants to be cool with his fans, nothing wrong with that. Seems like a down to earth dude.

On the other hand CliffyB is a straight up douchebag.

I can't argue with that. Vahn is nowhere near the a-hole that Cliffy B is.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Seriously why do people even like Vonderhaar.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived