Some Notes on Multiplayer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Some Notes on Multiplayer

User Info: Imperfect_Dark2

Imperfect_Dark2
4 years ago#51
nath999 posted...
Imperfect_Dark2 posted...
Is Rapid Fire + Ex Mags a legal combo? What about Fast Mags + Ex Mags?

It should be, of all the combinations of attachments I've tried it's never not let me put two specific combinations together. I'll test it out when i level my submachine guns up more. I don't have rapid fire yet.

Thank you muchly, I've been asking loads of people about this and no one seems to have an answer :L
KANGA* is mai name.

User Info: nath999

nath999
4 years ago#52
One more thing i forgot before i go to bed.

They pretty much took out lunging from knifing which means you'll see a lot of people run up to you try to knife and miss completely at which point you get a free kill or two people dance around each other until one gets lucky with a stab or hipfire. On launch day it's going to be hilarious the amount of people scream over the mic WTF.
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
4 years ago#53
I think I found a list of weapon damage and range..
Don't worry, no single player spoilers. Just multiplayer level unlocks and weapon damage, rof, range, etc.
http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/50633-black-ops-2-strategy-guide-spoilers-no-single-player/
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: ZeroShot101

ZeroShot101
4 years ago#54
I don't really expect the score streaks to be harder i mean 14 kills without dying gets you swarm and with any of the Call of duty games i can get many kills without dying though it is a new experience no one will be getting those kill streaks on day 1 unless the teams are completely stupid.

User Info: Soul_Intruder

Soul_Intruder
4 years ago#55
ZeroShot101 posted...
I don't really expect the score streaks to be harder i mean 14 kills without dying gets you swarm and with any of the Call of duty games i can get many kills without dying though it is a new experience no one will be getting those kill streaks on day 1 unless the teams are completely stupid.

Swarm score requirement is now 1900 FYI

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
4 years ago#56
Baseballtitan posted...
XxOblivion77 posted...
Thank you for the information. I like you.
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png

User Info: ZeroShot101

ZeroShot101
4 years ago#57
Soul_Intruder posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...

Swarm score requirement is now 1900 FYI

Swarm is a pointless killstreak anyway its one time unlike dogs or VTOL that last 40 secs on the field

User Info: JinKisaragi211

JinKisaragi211
4 years ago#58
dgcool posted...
For those wondering about UNLOCK LEVELS, here you go:

http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/50633-black-ops-2-strategy-guide-spoilers-no-single-player/

Dead Silence is unlocked at lvl 38? F***!
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
4 years ago#59
Good. The FHJ-18 AA is unlocked at lvl4 alongside the SMAW. Finally we have the stinger at a low level.

User Info: nath999

nath999
4 years ago#60
ZeroShot101 posted...

lol you say that now but So far I haven't see anyone get anything higher than a hellstorm missle. This doesn't play like any other CoD,
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Some Notes on Multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived