Un-nerf Ghost!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: IAmNOTMcLovin

IAmNOTMcLovin
4 years ago#11
metalclash posted...
The ghost hasn't really changed since Halo 3, it's fine. What's overpowered about it
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT/LoL/Twitter IceTubesCOD

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#12
not gonna happen they want a fast paced game this time not a campfest. im watching a SnD stream right now and the round timer is 2 minutes (lol) rounds are over in about 30 seconds

fast paced? with what extreme conditioning? the nerfed marathon.

Which was a good choice. Unlimited sprint is kind of stupid. It ruins SnD and makes rushing too simple.
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD

User Info: Darkemaste

Darkemaste
4 years ago#13
I think what's really going to cause an uproar is that there is no stationary radar/motion sensor in the game. The sensor grenade is the equivalent of a flash grenade used with recon pro in MW3. (as in non-reusable, limited range, requires a direct line-of-sight [open spaces] from where it goes off, and very, very temporary)

I would argue that in doing so they removed a main reason (if not the only real reason) people felt they were forced to use stealth perks to begin with.
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
Occupy Sesame Street

User Info: Bad0Companny

Bad0Companny
4 years ago#14
no
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.

User Info: lolcharizard

lolcharizard
4 years ago#15
I have no idea why they made a comic about him.
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.

User Info: ThankMeNowBLEHH

ThankMeNowBLEHH
4 years ago#16
not gonna happen they want a fast paced game this time not a campfest. im watching a SnD stream right now and the round timer is 2 minutes (lol) rounds are over in about 30 seconds

fast paced? with what extreme conditioning? the nerfed marathon.

Which was a good choice. Unlimited sprint is kind of stupid. It ruins SnD and makes rushing too simple.

well i did realize how too quick of a snd match was back in mw2. yeah i guess they were better off bringing back extreme conditioning.
lol at definition of gfaqs mod
http://tinyurl.com/3frd8zd

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
4 years ago#17
TrixtinFamer posted...
Staying off the radar is a valid play style. Having to move around is INSANELY stupid! I fully expect the devs to correct this travesty in the next patch and I hope I have your support.

UN-NERF GHOST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
4 years ago#18
Agreed. Just give it full immunity to UAV. Its really not that big of a deal.

Bad enough that ghost got split into 4 different perks, is unlocked at the last level(55), and only immune to UAVs if planting a bomb or moving. >_>

Every competitive player is probably gonna use ghost+flak jacket in modes like SnD though. lool
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived